CJ 7 hardtop and doors dont fit CJ 7

CJ 7 hardtop and doors dont fit CJ 7
if the tub is in that bad of shape you can swap a yj tub onto ur cj with very little modification and they can be picked up cheap usually around 400 bucks or so. that would solve your top problem and any rust issues you may also have in your jeep

:agree:

So is the opening short or the whole tub...? As much of a hassle as a tub swap can be, it's less hassle than jacking with a poorly modified tub from here on out AND it will improve resale value in addition to the improvements listed above...

My 2cts.

Yeah it looks like the entire tubs too short, I was looking at fiberglbehind ones but they looked a little too expensive to me. Thats a good idea about a YJ tub. Ill look into that it just hurts because the current tub is pretty clean (with some odd patch work im noticing as i go). But thanks for the help and ideas.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks