Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
Hey Puppet, sure like your 4-leg'd helper. :notworthy:
LG

Hey...I'd love to start a build thread...tore down to bare chassis and am rebuilding now..have taken before pics and as build goes on...
Hoping to contribute...
Impory

Hey...I'd love to start a build thread...tore down to bare chassis and am rebuilding now..have taken before pics and as build goes on...
Hoping to contribute...
Impory

Just go into the build thread forum and start your thread like you would anywhere else on the site. It won't be readable on the site till I see it and approve it. I'm on pretty much every day except vacations so it normally won't take longer than 24 hours.

They usually approve them in a day or two at most

Sent from my couch using Tapatalk

i have no idea what the hell youre talking about. I joined last week and asked a question (advice) in the build forum and haven't received any replies nor can I find if it was ever posted. I was under the impression that it needed to be "approved" first but got no notice of approval or disapproval. Now I read this post of yours and it sounds like I can't ask advice in the builders forum. How ridiculous is that! I'm probably going elsewhere to find a quality jeep forum.

i have no idea what the hell youre talking about. I joined last week and asked a question (advice) in the build forum and haven't received any replies nor can I find if it was ever posted. I was under the impression that it needed to be "approved" first but got no notice of approval or disapproval. Now I read this post of yours and it sounds like I can't ask advice in the builders forum. How ridiculous is that! I'm probably going elsewhere to find a quality jeep forum.

Wow dude I’m sorry to hear you are having problems is there anything I can help with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The build thread is for builds not questions. Not trying to be rude but when the approval of build threads came up it was because people where asking questions in the wrong place. If you need help ask anywhere but the build thread. Everyone here is willing to help. Its not like pirate 4x4 where everyones out to show you youre dumb. BTW i see you only have one post so thats why nothing has been said about your question this was your first post.

Take a deep breath, my friend... If you read the first post in this thread closely, you should notice that this forum is for build threads only, and that if you have any other questions or issues, post it in one of the other forums on the site so it gets the right attention. A lot of us just click on the "New Posts" link when we sign on, so we'll see it pop up.

Please understand the rules before you get impatient with how this page is run. This is the best site for everything CJ for two reasons...all of the great members that hang out here, and the way the site is run. And each exists for the other.

We're glad to have you, and folks here are more than happy to help out. We just need to know what you need help with.

If you stick with us, introduce yourself in the new member section so we can take a look at your CJ. Pics are like crack here...we need pics.

Seriously, though...pics...

Whatever you decide to do, I hope you are able to solve your problem.

So I started a thread a couple of days ago about my 82 CJ7 build and I still don't see it. Am I to take it that it wasn't accepted? And if not, why, so I can fix the issues?

Thanks

So I started a thread a couple of days ago about my 82 CJ7 build and I still don't see it. Am I to take it that it wasn't accepted? And if not, why, so I can fix the issues?

Thanks

Usually the moderators are fairly quick to approve, they might have missed yours somehow
Petescj, CJ

Hey mods, you happen to see my build thread come through last week? I haven't seen it up yet. But also very strong possibility it didn't post right. My PC gives me fits on this site, whether I.E. or Chrome. Little better w Chrome.

I have submitted a build thread. Is there some sort of permission slip I need to fill out to get it posted? Don't want to waste your time just let me know if it is in or not. thanks

Hey mods, you happen to see my build thread come through last week? I haven't seen it up yet. But also very strong possibility it didn't post right. My PC gives me fits on this site, whether I.E. or Chrome. Little better w Chrome.

Following up on this, been over week since submitted my starting post for a build log, again unless I did something wrong. Can someone advise?

Following up on this, been over week since submitted my starting post for a build log, again unless I did something wrong. Can someone advise?

Petescj CJ ?

Looks like both of yours are approved already (at least now) when I looked for them...

Ok, I was expecting my original thread post to appear. Does it not, as not seeing on the page of treads?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks