Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading

Required Reading Build Thread Approvals - Required Reading
;) I get an email that containes every posted thread, message and member sign up... It may take me a little while but I read each and every post! :)

Sorry but no, you can make a post in Sand Dirt and Mud thanking the spammers though... ;)

great job op! thanks for doing all the hard work so we have a great place to share and learn ! i dont think most people know how much work goes into keeping one of these sites running. I was a admin-op on my CB radio club and i resigned because i didnt have the time to do it right!

thx again CJ BRIAN NJ

Soo... how long is it before a new build thread is approved again??

Hello CJ,
I would like to start a build thread for my 1970 CJ5. I will be doing a complete rebuild from the ground up, body off, bare frame rebuild.
Please let me know if I can start posting and where to post.
watersteps

Are you building an off road vehicle or a street rod?

Hello CJ,
I would like to start a build thread for my 1970 CJ5. I will be doing a complete rebuild from the ground up, body off, bare frame rebuild.
watersteps

Is this where i post my radish garden pics?

Well I can see you want what you want and you don't care too much for your fellow jeepers.
A lot of jeepers love to see all kinds of jeeps and not all jeeps go off road, which I have done my fair share of.
Thanks for letting me know this forum runs with blinder on, have a good day.

Hello CJ,
watersteps
I do not see any threads for me to aprove.

I don't understand this approval process. Why must my build be in a certain order? If i cursed or put in naked pictures I would understand you having to moderate it. Why don't you just come over to my garage and walk me thru this chronic order you speak of. I wonder how many good builds you ran off with your antics.

Just cause you dont understand forum rules labeling them "antics" makes you look rather silly. :) You can curse in your posts all you want cause the forum has a filth filter just for such a thing. If you would try to work your way around that filter you would be violating yet another forum rule.

Many times there are things that go well beyond many peoples narrow scope of reality. This site is free. Bandwidth and peoples time arent. :)

Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

I don't understand this approval process. Why must my build be in a certain order? If i cursed or put in naked pictures I would understand you having to moderate it. Why don't you just come over to my garage and walk me thru this chronic order you speak of. I wonder how many good builds you ran off with your antics.

It doesn't bother me to look rather silly. Not everyone is as smart as you. I too did not excel in typing or computer class. All I can do is try.....thanks for your attempt at an insult.

It doesn't bother me to look rather silly. Not everyone is as smart as you. I too did not excel in typing or computer class. All I can do is try.....thanks for your attempt at an insult.

That's about enough, 2 of your 4 posts have been negative posts toward this site or one of its member. In case you haven't noticed, we don't run
"that" kind of website here. We are civil towards each other and we don't tolerate flaming other members or bashing the administrator and moderators because you don't like how things are done here.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks