Build Thread 84 CJ7 coming full circle

Build Thread 84 CJ7 coming full circle
That's awesome. My daughter teaches Physics at one of the High Schools here. They also have her teaching AP Physics 1 and 2 which is another way of say an advanced course similar to a college course. Will this degree help you out job wise? I know CJ's can be a little tough to work on, but a Physics Degree! :laugh:

That's awesome that your daughter does that. I will say that I suppose I didn't "appreciate" Physics as much in high school as much as I do now. Still, it's an excellent science to learn and understand! There are actually a number of career courses one could take with an education in Physics... engineering being one. Pick any discipline - mechanical, electrical, chemical - you learn it all. What is engineering at its core? It's applied Physics. One could also pursue aerospace...NASA. Sure, I'll be a rocket doctor when I grow up! The defense industry is a good place to go as well.

I figured that learning quantum mechanics was really the only thing going to help me figure out what REALLY was going on with my Jeep! :laugh:

That's awesome that your daughter does that. I will say that I suppose I didn't "appreciate" Physics as much in high school as much as I do now. Still, it's an excellent science to learn and understand! There are actually a number of career courses one could take with an education in Physics... engineering being one. Pick any discipline - mechanical, electrical, chemical - you learn it all. What is engineering at its core? It's applied Physics. One could also pursue aerospace...NASA. Sure, I'll be a rocket doctor when I grow up! The defense industry is a good place to go as well.

I figured that learning quantum mechanics was really the only thing going to help me figure out what REALLY was going on with my Jeep! :laugh:

Sheldon? Is that you? :D

Work'n on CJ's, requires a PHD in Magic.......:laugh:
LG

I literally just spewed my coffee laughing when I read that! :laugh: I love that show! And I am a complete nerd, too. Funny but true fact - when I began this program, I had a classmate named Sheldon... I couldn't help but laugh on the inside every time I saw him.
Work'n on CJ's, requires a PHD in Magic.......:laugh:
LG

Ain't that the truth!

:) Retired aerospace choo choo driver

I literally just spewed my coffee laughing when I read that! :laugh: I love that show! And I am a complete nerd, too. Funny but true fact - when I began this program, I had a classmate named Sheldon... I couldn't help but laugh on the inside every time I saw him.

Ain't that the truth!
I'm smilin because you figured out the 'Multi Quote' system. :) Choo Choo! :chug:

I'm smilin because you figured out the 'Multi Quote' system. :) Choo Choo! :chug:

Somehow I missed this one! I'd love to be an aerospace choo choo driver... I also keep joking that I'll grow up and be a rocket doctor one day... lol

Well, lots of things have happened since our last installment of despair and disrepair. Very little progress in the garage though. I've bolted a new set of headers on the engine and began working on some in-frame exhaust. Nothing complete though, so by extension there's no pics for proof. What else... wow, um. Not a lot. Oh, I got a new hood to get rid of that ridiculous hood scoop. So now I'll have to either do my hi-line again, or do a lot of work patching my existing hood with a cut panel from the new hood. It was a scratch 'n dent special, but it is a new repro hood. I've also thought about making it have an industrial look by cutting a panel for the center of the hood and riveting it to the existing hood... but I'm not sure how that might turn out. I'll have to give it some thought, but might just end up hilining the new hood.

How bout this Photobucket :dung:? Now what am I going to do with my thread... I mean, I suppose I could find someplace else to post my pics, but damn... it's going to suck trying to make the last many years worth of thread make sense again.

In other news, I'm officially finished with my Physics degree! So now I'll have to really figure out what to do with myself, and what I want to be when I grow up. Riiight.....

And as if I didn't need any more work to do, we've had a recent addition to the family! My little she-munchkin is almost 4 months old now, and growing so fast. So needless to say, now that school is finally over (10 years later), I still won't have much time for the Jeep. I've contemplated parting it out and getting something I can drive and enjoy now, but my wife of all people scolded me and said that I've got so many years and so much money tied up in building this one that I should just keep it and finish it. Okay, you twisted my arm!

Sorry for the long-winded post as usual, but just figured I'd update y'all and let you know that all is still well, the Jeep is still sitting essentially where I left it, and hopefully one year will see some movement again.

Somehow I missed this one! I'd love to be an aerospace choo choo driver... I also keep joking that I'll grow up and be a rocket doctor one day... lol

I work at the NASA Rocket factory and there are a few rocket scientist there. Most are already out there if you know what I mean.

Awesome congrats on the new addition, I messed up and have 2 of them and like have no time or cash available for the Jeep but one day I will get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome congrats on the new addition, I messed up and have 2 of them and like have no time or cash available for the Jeep but one day I will get there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's 24, living in Arlington, Va, and I still don't have the time or lucrative funds to finish mine........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks