Build Thread 1982 cj7 build...

Build Thread 1982 cj7 build...
That was taken last may fast forward the body is on for the last time w brake lines and fuel lines run all new, only had to move one set of mounts for the tub to work, I’m skeptical about the glass but I’ll appreciate it being a new Englander , don’t mind the wire debocal I am going to get a painless kit for it , it’s somewhat of a necessity exspeciall seeing as they run grounds for everything in their harness

It might also be easier to heat the cabin area in the winter, you don't have all that cold metal surrounding you

Just started installing a painless direct fit harness tonight got halfway done with thanks to a buddy helping, on a side note I kind of want to upgrade the ignition module what are your guys opinion on the msd ignition/distributor for a amc360

Just started installing a painless direct fit harness tonight got halfway done with thanks to a buddy helping, on a side note I kind of want to upgrade the ignition module what are your guys opinion on the msd ignition/distributor for a amc360

Lot of money for an ignition system but I can vouch for the MSD box it works great, I used the stock distributor with an 6AL box on my 258

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lot of money for an ignition system but I can vouch for the MSD box it works great, I used the stock distributor with an 6AL box on my 258

Itll be about 770$ish does it run better i heard thats a big pro , the main reason i want to switch is because the old ignition is kins of crappy and i want to do it right

Itll be about 770$ish does it run better i heard thats a big pro , the main reason i want to switch is because the old ignition is kins of crappy and i want to do it right

It runs way better, on my 258 it would die on me at the stop light with the FoMoCo ignition box I wired the 6AL box to the stock distributor and it would keep the motor running at stop lights, it was kinda annoying to have to crank the motor back up at every stop light I was very happy with that ignition box lol I was able to get quite a few more miles out of that motor before I swapped to the V8

I have the 6AL on my 4 cylinder and vast improvement. Once I get my rebuilt 258 in mine I have a new MSD distributor to go with it and also a new Holley Sniper

I also have an MSD box..... and did the stock distributor cap an rotor upgrade. Idles very nice now.....

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom