Diff Who's running what lockers and gears

Differentials

407-loco

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 cj7
Got 33x12.50 r15 super swamper thornbird on ordered and new 15x10 rims. Next is going to be gears and lockers front and rear. Curious what everyone else is running.

Since your running the true track I'm looking at have you had any issues with them. I mean when you need all 4 wheels spinning will all 4 grab and go. Not looking for a rock crawler or a mud machine. But when I lock in the front end I want to know I'm in 4wd with all 4 wheels pulling.
I have the TrueTracs front and rear with 3.91 gears and 34.5 tires and I love them, i rarely notice them locking up or un locking, work great off road and on road, so far I've only been stuck because my pumpkin hi centered, makes for nice rooster tails of mud when you want

I have the TrueTracs front and rear with 3.91 gears and 34.5 tires and I love them, i rarely notice them locking up or un locking, work great off road and on road, so far I've only been stuck because my pumpkin hi centered, makes for nice rooster tails of mud when you want
What transmission you running

Early NV4500 with 4 to 1 t case, gives me 100 to 1 crawl ratio and i run about 70mph at 2k rpm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom