Who drives topless?

Who drives topless?
Not much reason to have a top in FL, especially when this is our weekend/fun rider. On our nasty afternoons, like we are experiencing now, we just leave it in the garage.

Top is off from the first 70 degree day until it's has dropped to 65 or less. Mainly from May thru October some time. I'd rather drive the Jeep with the top down on a 90 degree day than in the pickup with a/c.

Boat and brew!

boat017.jpg

boat021.jpg

Oh Man! I can't wait for the weekend!
I got a camp trailer rented, and I've been working on the boat for a week, trying to strengthen the transom, and remodel the interior some. Too bad I'm not a carpenter! :laugh: I screwed the new floor down, then realized that I had just screwed the boat to the bunks on the trailer! :laugh: So I have been repairing a few new holes also!

CW, thats a good looking crew you got there...does she drive topless also? :laugh:

Only for me! :D I guess that would make it boats boobs and brews??

I would drive topless if I was on a vacation in San Francisco. It is a great experience to have in summer and it was a really funny in good old days.

I would never drive topless during any kind of storm. I can stand the rain I suppose but nothing drastic such as a blizzard or severe thunderstorm. But during a nice day, oh of course.

I have to be careful, when I can't get in out of the rain I rust!!

Who can tell me the name of the island where the first atomic bomb tests were done??

Last edited:
Sorry Dog, close but no cigar. That was BOMB MKll.
We are looking for BOMB MK l.
:biggun:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom