What did you name your Jeep

What did you name your Jeep

Thorwon

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5 134"F" 3sp with Warn OD
I want the name you call them when things are going good, we all KNOW WHAT THEY ARE WHEN THINGS AREN'T GOING OK.:chug:
My CJ is Calamity Jane.
She is ornery as hell and if I down shift into second to fast it back fires and sounds like a big bore going off.
I have a friend that's putting a graphic together for me using a pin-up girl.

Never named it but have called it MANY choice word over the years! The last ones were when I couldn't get the front u-joints removed!

Never named it but have called it MANY choice word over the years! The last ones were when I couldn't get the front u-joints removed!

im with you cj. i was like :censored: this dang:censored: joint:censored::censored::censored:this dang axle can go :censored: its self.

My one is called "Digger". It was the name Roy Rogers gave one of his horses and I bought him from a Roy Rogers fan.:D

And I would never ever write how I call him, if he does not want to work.
As my Mum always says "There are words a lady should never say."

Would be dalfan88´s version or close to it.

Uh, I call mine "the JEEP"..creativity is not in my genes.
My bride's CJ7 will be called 'Puddle Jumper', although thats not a real original name either. But we found a custom plate with a frog on it when we bought the 7, so the name seems appropriate.
Funny thing is, when we went to get the latest parts Jeep, I found a Samurai tailgate with that very name stenciled on it, hiding in the kid's parts truck!

Named it after my ole Willy's I had as a kid. Some one named the Willy's it from the war & it stuck. So I'm naming my CJ8 build the same name since the Willy's is DOA.
100_2127.sized.jpg

Well, because my Jeep:

cj.jpg

Looks so much like this Jeep;

432430890_524bb838b0.jpg

And all of my friends ask me if I have been driving my "Daisy Duke Jeep", but I can't bring myself to name it Daisy...

I had to think about this one since I only call it names when it's bad.
But since I beat on it so much, and it is black and blue, and it truely is an AMC (All Makes Combined)
I have now named it "bruised and confused"

I've named mine "The Green Monster". I didn't name it that because it's Green (which it is) and I didn't name it that because it's a Monster 4x4 (it's not even close to that). I named it "The Green Monster" because it keeps swallowing up lots of money.

Rodger That, Over. Just Empty Every Pocket!:laugh:

I thought this topic would get a lot more responses since history shows that men like to name their vehicles planes/boats and such. A friend of mine had a Bronco that he called his Little Mule (also had it embroidered on the dash) I think name from a movie. Anyways I think I choose to call my CJ7 the Iron Ox since its small/compact/tough and a powerful V8 :chug:

The movie was "Romancing the Stone", in the the movie a soap opera loving drug lord had a Hot Rod 78" Bronco. It was lifted with over sized rubber.:D

It's not exactly painted on the dash or anything, but I guess mine would be "The EightBall Express".:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks