What did you name your Jeep

What did you name your Jeep

Thorwon

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5 134"F" 3sp with Warn OD
I want the name you call them when things are going good, we all KNOW WHAT THEY ARE WHEN THINGS AREN'T GOING OK.:chug:
My CJ is Calamity Jane.
She is ornery as hell and if I down shift into second to fast it back fires and sounds like a big bore going off.
I have a friend that's putting a graphic together for me using a pin-up girl.

Never named it but have called it MANY choice word over the years! The last ones were when I couldn't get the front u-joints removed!

Never named it but have called it MANY choice word over the years! The last ones were when I couldn't get the front u-joints removed!

im with you cj. i was like :censored: this dang:censored: joint:censored::censored::censored:this dang axle can go :censored: its self.

My one is called "Digger". It was the name Roy Rogers gave one of his horses and I bought him from a Roy Rogers fan.:D

And I would never ever write how I call him, if he does not want to work.
As my Mum always says "There are words a lady should never say."

Would be dalfan88´s version or close to it.

Uh, I call mine "the JEEP"..creativity is not in my genes.
My bride's CJ7 will be called 'Puddle Jumper', although thats not a real original name either. But we found a custom plate with a frog on it when we bought the 7, so the name seems appropriate.
Funny thing is, when we went to get the latest parts Jeep, I found a Samurai tailgate with that very name stenciled on it, hiding in the kid's parts truck!

Named it after my ole Willy's I had as a kid. Some one named the Willy's it from the war & it stuck. So I'm naming my CJ8 build the same name since the Willy's is DOA.
100_2127.sized.jpg

Well, because my Jeep:

cj.jpg

Looks so much like this Jeep;

432430890_524bb838b0.jpg

And all of my friends ask me if I have been driving my "Daisy Duke Jeep", but I can't bring myself to name it Daisy...

I had to think about this one since I only call it names when it's bad.
But since I beat on it so much, and it is black and blue, and it truely is an AMC (All Makes Combined)
I have now named it "bruised and confused"

I've named mine "The Green Monster". I didn't name it that because it's Green (which it is) and I didn't name it that because it's a Monster 4x4 (it's not even close to that). I named it "The Green Monster" because it keeps swallowing up lots of money.

Rodger That, Over. Just Empty Every Pocket!:laugh:

I thought this topic would get a lot more responses since history shows that men like to name their vehicles planes/boats and such. A friend of mine had a Bronco that he called his Little Mule (also had it embroidered on the dash) I think name from a movie. Anyways I think I choose to call my CJ7 the Iron Ox since its small/compact/tough and a powerful V8 :chug:

The movie was "Romancing the Stone", in the the movie a soap opera loving drug lord had a Hot Rod 78" Bronco. It was lifted with over sized rubber.:D

It's not exactly painted on the dash or anything, but I guess mine would be "The EightBall Express".:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom