(((((surrounding lights under a jeep)))))

(((((surrounding lights under a jeep)))))
I run rigid LEDs with the diffuser
makes a big difference on spreading the light out around the tires

This is what they sent me.
First and foremost thank you for choosing CYRON products.

22 to 25 lumens for each CV6C-G.
Thats no very bright I was for sure they where brighter then this. I cant look straght into them they make my eyes hurt.

Yeah that isnt much light at all... My 300 lumen dome lights arent ridiculously bright, but looking into them dead on will most definitely hurt your eyes. I only mounted three.

I run rigid LEDs with the diffuser
makes a big difference on spreading the light out around the tires

Yes!! The diffusion lens is a great lens for rock lights. I had some Dually D2's with diffusions facing forward, but it wasnt bright enough so I changed them out for some clear lenses. For rock lights, or even reverse lights, they are perfect though. I'm planning on putting some on my Jeep far reverse lights here in the near future! :chug:

Mocked up my lights tonight they look pretty good. :D

Attachments

• DSC01019.jpg
    DSC01019.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC01022.jpg
    DSC01022.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 334
I ended up doing mine and went the cheap route as usual :D. I think it was $11 shipped for seven sets of those led strip lights that are waterproof, they are not super bright but more than enough for a spotter or to make repairs. And I found some real nice spots to put them.

My kids think it's stupid and that I want jeep to look like the Fast and Furious cars. If I ever get them in my Jeep at night I am going to turn them on going down the road to embarass them. :laugh:

So my brother wants to have his surroundings lit up at night. I was thinking about lights in the fender wells and up under the rocker panel attached to the tub or frame. Does anybody have any pics of this being done or and ideas of the best way to do it. We have all seen it done many times on the internet and magazines but nobody shows any up close shots so I can see how they did it. I know we will have to strategically place them so the tires dont throw rocks at them and bust the lights but does anybody have any experience with this or have any input? Might have to go with LEDs so there isn't any bulbs to pop. Thanks in advanced.
I think I saw something like that down in Tijuana once.. do you want a jeep, or a low rider? JEEPERS DON'T put lights and :dung: under their vehicles or wheel wells.. THEY also don't wear their jeans down around their a$$holes.. now, said and done, do what you want.. you probably won't go off road anyway..

I think I saw something like that down in Tijuana once.. do you want a jeep, or a low rider? JEEPERS DON'T put lights and :dung: under their vehicles or wheel wells.. THEY also don't wear their jeans down around their behindholes.. now, said and done, do what you want.. you probably won't go off road anyway..
:eek: :eek:

I think I saw something like that down in Tijuana once.. do you want a jeep, or a low rider? JEEPERS DON'T put lights and :dung: under their vehicles or wheel wells.. THEY also don't wear their jeans down around their behindholes.. now, said and done, do what you want.. you probably won't go off road anyway..
That's pretty harsh, not going to make any friends that way :(

I'm going to take the green lights off mine and install white ones.

I'm going to take the green lights off mine and install white ones.
Is it because they don't put out enough light or because its green light?

Not enough light. What ever i install on it they will be LED's because they dont draw that much power.

LEDs are the way to go they just put out so much more light.

my apologies to everyone insulted by my remark.. I've been jeeping for close to 60 years, and just can't get used to all the loud music, (boom boxes or big AMPS), LIGHTS under a vehicle, and so forth.. I should have just kept it to myself, each person has his/her own right to do as they please with their vehicle.. just make sure you don't have a bad oil leak under there, everybody will know it.. ha.. sorry again!..

Its ok to have an opinion. The reason for the lights is to rock crawl at night. I installed green because it is easy on the eyes in the dark.

Its ok to have an opinion. The reason for the lights is to rock crawl at night. I installed green because it is easy on the eyes in the dark.
that's cool, never thought of that one.. like night skiing, we used to do that in Colorado with lights .. looked neat..

Yep I would never have them on my jeep for looks. Has to have a purpose not to just look cool.

my apologies to everyone insulted by my remark.. I've been jeeping for close to 60 years, and just can't get used to all the loud music, (boom boxes or big AMPS), LIGHTS under a vehicle, and so forth.. I should have just kept it to myself, each person has his/her own right to do as they please with their vehicle.. just make sure you don't have a bad oil leak under there, everybody will know it.. ha.. sorry again!..
Apologie accepted I'm with you on the loud music and the tumping comming from these kids cars today I hate it too but lights under a Jeep helps a great deal when you 4Wheel at night. Try it you might like it :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks