Planning the 9th Annual Colorado Trail Ride

Will you attend the 9th Annual Colorado Trail Ride?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 9th Annual Colorado Trail Ride
Rules

On the trails we all must follow the leave no trace rule. Please don't litter at all. I usually come back with other peoples trash.

Also stay on the trails. Many trails may be closed. There should be signs. Never go around any road blocks or we will be fined. Many trails have obstacles on the side of the tails that are okay to go over.

When we pull over Posi or myself will make sure to find a place everyone can pull over but we still need each driver to make sure they pull over where others can get by. Always assume someone will be coming along very soon.

:grinjeep:​
There is a group of riders in side by sides on Facebook that are getting in trouble. They posted on-line that they went down Poughkeepsie Gulch (we always go up Poughkeepsie Gulch). This trail is supposed to be closed. They found it hard going but made it to the bottom. There they found a sign saying the trail was closed. They said "luckily someone cut the chain at the gate. Otherwise we would have never been able to go back up the trail." Their post was removed from Facebook and they were reported to the authorities. It sounded like most people on Facebook were ready to have these guys tarred and feathered. I hope they don't get into legal trouble. There were no signs at the top. The only gate is at the bottom. By the time the trail got very difficult there was no way they could come back up the way they came.

We’re waking up in Salt Lake City UT. Quite a eventful day of driving from central CA yesterday. Getting a new tire for the RV today, then on our way.

Heard from Coldair this morning, hes on his way too

:chug:

Made it to Ouray safe and sound. Having a bite with Coldair and Pistol Dave. Woohooo! 0fc5a01e8449df7e262060332de4404b.jpg

Made it to Ouray safe and sound. Having a bite with Coldair and Pistol Dave. Woohooo! 0fc5a01e8449df7e262060332de4404b.jpg

Love that place. Glad its still open! We’re in Montrose at the Walmart for some last minute essentials. About 45 minutes out.

:chug:

Should arrive around 5

768d680083328bfa701cf35f687c733c.jpg

576eb26140e0494e94e0ba0be00f15e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun guys an gals. Be safe and post plenty of pictures. Wish I could be with you again this year. Maybe in the future.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

Just remember that this radio is an amateur radio and does require a license.

Yes we need a license. My call sign is KE0VEO others are also licensed. Thanks. Anyone wanting to use these need to take a test and get a license.

Safe and sound back on the Eastern US. Seems odd to not start the morning by hopping in the CJ for more trails. Once I get the photos uploaded I'll start posting some. Hope everyone else had a great week!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks