Planning the 7th Annual Jeep-CJ Trail Ride

Will you make it to the Jeep-CJ.com trail ride in Colorado?

• No thanks. I have better things to do on my time off.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Planning the 7th Annual Jeep-CJ Trail Ride
I spoke with Dave and we'd like to have everyone who can, meet Sunday evening at the Historic Western Hotel on 7th Avenue (down from the hardware store) at about say 6pm? They have a beautiful bar from the late 1800's and a nice deck area outside if the weather permits. They serve brick oven pizzas and drinks.

This would be a good place to meet / greet / discuss. That said, I need a headcount so I can make a reservation. If the weather is an issue, we need to have a good head count to reserve table space and eat. Otherwise they will want the space for diners if we are outside OR don't eat and just want to talk.

I think given the discussions about number of trails etc., we should all get together and talk, and if we do that we might as well have a pizza and relax.

So please let me know if you plan to be there, how many, and if you would eat at this time as well.

Thanks in advance...

4 people there for us - Me, Brother, Cousin, and Uncle.

However is space is issue, we can figure something out instead. - We're flexible.

Side note - Dave are you getting a phone numbers list together for people? I think you have mine, but I'll PM you again just in case.

:chug:

Side note - Dave are you getting a phone numbers list together for people? I think you have mine, but I'll PM you again just in case.
Yes. I have a lot of phone numbers already. If any of you have not exchanged phone numbers with me please PM me. I'll give you my number. When you get into Ouray give me a call to let me know.

Last year we would all have dinner and breakfast at the same place. I don't know if that would work this year. We may have almost 30 people.

I have mentioned before that I'll have notepads to sign up what trail ride you plan to go on. Actually it will be one notepad.

The back of this notepad will be the guest list. I hope everyone that comes will sign this guest book. Everyone that attends will be on a separate line so I can count each participant. If we do this right we'll also be able to count the vehicles that came.

I am amazed that you were ready to quit doing this because of the lack of people and now you have so many you can't all do a trail together. I know you all will have a great time and wish I was there with you.

Jeep is attached to the motorhome and tonight is final packing and getting ready.

Bought a new GoPro Hero 5 black last night for this trip too - extra $500 bucks my wife rose the eyebrow to... lol My gopro i had already was the first ever built (model anyways) so it is way outdated and I wanted to doccument this ride right...

Have 3 rechargable batteries, 2 32GB memory cards, and hoping my cousin brings his laptop so we can empty the cards as needed. Not sure how much memory videos take with this thing... it supposedly does 4k recording - i don't even have a 4k TV yet! lol

Pulling out of Sacramento, CA tomorrow morning around 9AM.

Couple stops along the way planned, and will be in Ouray Saturday around 1PM.

Hooked up, packed up and ready to go at 7am tomorrow morning.
Tomorrow night in Flagstaff.
Arrival Ouray late Saturday afternoon.
See y'all there.

Ready!!
447e54b7b7aa1421ed8dfeb4ad6c7f45.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posi,

Do you guys running Poughkeepsie on Sunday have a meeting place/time for that run? I would like to make that.

Thanks,
Dave

Dave, this will be a relaxed day after travel so we will have a later breakfast (around 9) then head out. PM me your cell and I'll get in touch with you Sunday morning. Looking forward to meeting you Sunday.

8019fa523e8d817329c7a20dd1f48cba.jpg

83dd5fa5c0202934980f5d671cf07f89.jpg

Trucking along

Got 6.5mpg going up the sierra NV mountains through Reno! :eek:

Nice setup to keep an eye on the jeep

I'll be seeing some of you yet today. :chug:

Really need a final tally on the Sunday night meet and greet.

Almost to Grand Junction, CO. 65 miles to go... then the last leg to Ouray

Really need a final tally on the Sunday night meet and greet.

I am planning on being there Sunday night.

Dave

We made it to Ouray Woohoo!! The CJ is still on the trailer. I wanted to go over and meet JR's group but I guess it will have to wait till tomorrow.

Our truck ran well with no overheating, think we finally got that problem fixed.

I rode here with Shooby after flying to Colorado Springs yesterday. Met JR's group on the way in town. JR picked up a set of high-back blue seats for me off Craigslist on his way in.

Had dinner with Shooby and Busa then met up with JR and had a beer while they had dinner.

Picking up my CJ and seats tomorrow morning and then help Posi and then head to Poughkeepsie.

Carol and I will eat Pizza with you this eve.

New motor mounts will be installed this morning then off to Poughkeepsie Gulch

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks