nascar 09

just got home from the race. we got married and it was a awsome weekend. we stayed at a camp grounds a mile from the track. we had buses pick us up and dropped as off. this is the best race i have ever been to.

I think they ruined ( that may be a little harsh ) that track. I miss my old Bristol. Route and gouge your way through. Jrs finish again disapointed. I guess marriage would make it a little better....for awhile :)

May I be the first at Jeep-CJ.com to say congratulations and :chug: !!!

It was a great race! I watched it and the new surfacing made the racing great! Two good lines around the track was perfect!

LOL - We posted at the same time... A little different views on the track though. :)

It did make for some good side by side. But I like beating and banging. Martinsville next week. Oh Yeah!!:D

Yea - I have to admit, there were only a few good bump and runs. Not nearly as many as there are usually.

I was ( and still am :( ) a big #3 fan. You either loved him or hated him. I just wish he was still around for the kid.

sr is the racing god in my eyes. i went to martinsvillie 2 years ago and it is a good track to see everything.

Pocono sucks. You can see like 1/2 the track depending where you are. The infield is interesting sometimes though. You wont get a better view of a race though than on tv. Maybe Bristol though? How could you have a bad seat in the coliseum?

just got home from the race. we got married and it was a awsome weekend. we stayed at a camp grounds a mile from the track. we had buses pick us up and dropped as off. this is the best race i have ever been to.

:chug: Congrats!!

i like bristol and martinsville you can see everything. indy you watch the tv screens more than the cars going by. the next race we go to i think is going to be michagan or chicago land cause it is 2 hours where im from in ill where my family lives.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks