nascar 09

nascar 09

dalefan88

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
79 cj5 258, t150, dana 20 transfer case, dana 30 front, 20 rear,warn hubs,2.5" procomp lift,teamrush,msd box,mc2100 carb,hedman header,clifford intake,optima battery, ford shock towers.
lets go racing boys. go jr 88.

Joey Logano took a crapper. Sucks to end your first ever 500 in a pile of broken parts. I used to work for his father Tommy.

cheated!

Ol' Dale sure caused a little ruckus huh? :laugh: - Sorry, but my take is that it was just racin' and nothin' intentional...

i think he meant it. i hate rain shortn races like that. i won but my car was sitting on pit road.

Rubbin' is racin' guys. I am a Mark Martin fan myself. Crazy, but he is on the pole in Atlanta later today. Lets hear it for the old guy!!

Martin is my man. Hopefully he can make it through the whole race without a blown engine this week. :D
I was excited to find out he is doing the whole season again this year, I so want him to win a championship before he is done racing for good, he deserves it.

What is this Nascar? Is it a car made by nasa? I never heard of it. Do they have a Nasjeep? That would be cool.

What is this Nascar? Is it a car made by nasa? I never heard of it. Do they have a Nasjeep? That would be cool.

they do...but its still parked on the MOON! :eek::chug: :laugh:

i got tickets to go to bristol this weekend.:drool: cant wait. mrsdalefan88 and i are trying to see if we can get married on the start finish line. i cannt wait. its going to be so much fun.

That is such a great track! It's self cleaning!

Married? That would be great!!! :chug:

That is such a great track! It's self cleaning!

Married? That would be great!!! :chug:

we been together since 2001. we been together so long we just call each other hubby and wife. she has had a ring on her finger since 03. so we figured this would be to coolest time to do it.

Thats one heck of a track. I like the nite race in Aug a little more though ;). As for getting married , Im not the one to ask. And you knowyou could have picked a better year than this one. Yes Im a Jr. fan also , but we're mired back in 24th in the points. Definately need to escape Bristol , thats for sure.

And all this time I assumed you were Dale Jarrett fans!!! J/K :laugh:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DaleJarrettDaytonaUSA.jpg
    DaleJarrettDaytonaUSA.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 94
The season is looking good for Jeff Gordon so far, I have been a Jeff G. fan since 1994 :D

:dung: , :spam:!! :laugh: That being said hes off to a good start.
The season is looking good for Jeff Gordon so far, I have been a Jeff G. fan since 1994 :D

its got to be a good race. the last race we went to was indy last year when they had a yellow flag every ten laps cause the tires sucked.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks