nascar 09

just got home from the race. we got married and it was a awsome weekend. we stayed at a camp grounds a mile from the track. we had buses pick us up and dropped as off. this is the best race i have ever been to.

I think they ruined ( that may be a little harsh ) that track. I miss my old Bristol. Route and gouge your way through. Jrs finish again disapointed. I guess marriage would make it a little better....for awhile :)

May I be the first at Jeep-CJ.com to say congratulations and :chug: !!!

It was a great race! I watched it and the new surfacing made the racing great! Two good lines around the track was perfect!

LOL - We posted at the same time... A little different views on the track though. :)

It did make for some good side by side. But I like beating and banging. Martinsville next week. Oh Yeah!!:D

Yea - I have to admit, there were only a few good bump and runs. Not nearly as many as there are usually.

I was ( and still am :( ) a big #3 fan. You either loved him or hated him. I just wish he was still around for the kid.

sr is the racing god in my eyes. i went to martinsvillie 2 years ago and it is a good track to see everything.

Pocono sucks. You can see like 1/2 the track depending where you are. The infield is interesting sometimes though. You wont get a better view of a race though than on tv. Maybe Bristol though? How could you have a bad seat in the coliseum?

just got home from the race. we got married and it was a awsome weekend. we stayed at a camp grounds a mile from the track. we had buses pick us up and dropped as off. this is the best race i have ever been to.

:chug: Congrats!!

i like bristol and martinsville you can see everything. indy you watch the tv screens more than the cars going by. the next race we go to i think is going to be michagan or chicago land cause it is 2 hours where im from in ill where my family lives.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom