My review of the 2012 Wrangler JK

My review of the 2012 Wrangler JK
Here is a pic of the Jeep now. I added a new bumper (another guy without insurance took the factory one out).

And for fun, the C10 I'm working on. It's not a Jeep, but a car guy is a car guy, so I thought, why not? I replaced the original straight six with a nice 350 small block.

Attachments

• Wrangler.jpg
    Wrangler.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 124
  • done.jpg
    done.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7616.jpg
    IMG_7616.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 86
Nice truck I love the old pickups I just don't like the wheels.

Nice truck I love the old pickups I just don't like the wheels.

I agree 100 percent :chug: Reminds me of little havana when I visit my buddy in Miami:). Great report on the 12 wrangler. The computers are what turn me off. Some of these new cars have dozens of them

Ha, I almost mentioned the wheels. They were on it when I got it. I absolutely hate them, just haven't found what I like at a price I can afford yet.
And yeah, I'm afraid of computers as well. I know I will keep the Jeep many years so I got the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty - let them deal with it.

I find it real hard to believe that Jeep / Dodge / Chrysler / Fiat (fix it again tony) or who ever ends up owning Jeep would offer a lifetime warranty. If it was a one time fee I would probably have gotten one also. I went back to the dealership once and that was enough for me. Brought my wife's back once for a recall. All I know is manufacturers make parts for a few years then stop so I don't know how they will fix computers or other electronic items. I don't blame you for wanting something nice and new as far as that goes. Good luck by all means

I find it real hard to believe that Jeep / Dodge / Chrysler / Fiat (fix it again tony) or who ever ends up owning Jeep would offer a lifetime warranty. If it was a one time fee I would probably have gotten one also. I went back to the dealership once and that was enough for me. Brought my wife's back once for a recall. All I know is manufacturers make parts for a few years then stop so I don't know how they will fix computers or other electronic items. I don't blame you for wanting something nice and new as far as that goes. Good luck by all means

It was a 1 time fee, just over 2k if I recall. I bought it from Chrysler, not a third party, and the contract seems to protect me until 2099. If they can't fix it, they have to make it right somehow. Since it's a Chrysler warranty, if another company buys Fiat, they also purchase this warranty - it's the law.
Also, in Florida, it's transferable should I sell the vehicle, so it's a selling point.
You can punch holes in it, but I feel better than without, and if I have 1 or 2 significant issues, I'm ahead.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom