Kendall Mountain

Kendall Mountain
I use Bushducks all the time but I didn't notice the posts about Engineer Pass and Poughkeepsie gulch. As a matter of fact the latest post on BushDucks about Kendall Mountain and the June 10th post about Stony_Pass are mine.
From Bushducks

7/11/17 - Forrest service guy told us the North gate was closed because of snow but the South gate was open and you could go up over the wall to snow and back. That was incorrect info. Both gates are closed and locked. Trail is a no go.

7/9/17 - Open All the Way Including Lower Engineers for loop planning purposes. Forest Service Website still shows Lower Engineers closed by Rock Slide, however it is not! Lower Engineers is getting rougher requiring a rear traction aid in places, but whatever rock slide has been cleared. I did see some construction signs laid down so maybe it was cleared recently.

Also, Black Bear Pass
7/13/17 - San Miguel County website says the pass is open as of 7/13.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks