Jeep-CJ.com Archive Master
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
ON THE HUNT AGAIN
Jeep Pygmy: Fiat 4x4 Of The Future? - Jeep - Jalopnik

500x_jeep_pygmy.jpg

I think I just threw up a little icon_smile_barf.png

Maybe it's time.
The jeep can go the way of the sailing ship and the covered wagon.
Maybe what the world needs and wants is a Hummer that never gets dirty.
The law says you can't modify the suspension and the engine is computer controlled and has to pass inspection every year. It's the end of the road for the machine that you can actually own. If you can't take it apart put it together and keep it running all by yourself, you do not own it. You are just borrowing it from the car manufacturer, mechanic and eventually the scrap dealer.:cool:
F I A T
Fix It Again Tony

Now the future of an American legend is in the hands of what may be, arguably, the worst Automobile manufacturer on the planet. :(

Jeep in the hands of an off-shore company.....we've been there before! And for the most part IT SUCKS! Yah, a couple good things came out of the merger with renault, more bad then good, but a little bit of good. The comanche and XJ's were and still are decent and have a little renault in them...Then there was diamler, about the only good thing there was the over sea's sales went up a bit (helping keep jeep afloat) scince they were sold in mercades dealerships all over the world.

Personaly, I'm a little sick of jeep being passed around like a hot potato.....let's see first american bantom, then willys, then kiesser, then AMC, then chrysler, now fiat. I think it's time turn turn jeep loose let them be thier own company and get back to what they do best....building off-road vehicles! Leave the mommy mobiles and cross overs to somebody that cares.

But thats just me.

When did Mattel start makin' Jeeps? Where do you wind it up? I wanna stick an M-80 in it and see what happens....

Maybe it's time.
The jeep can go the way of the sailing ship and the covered wagon.
Maybe what the world needs and wants is a Hummer that never gets dirty.
The law says you can't modify the suspension and the engine is computer controlled and has to pass inspection every year. It's the end of the road for the machine that you can actually own. If you can't take it apart put it together and keep it running all by yourself, you do not own it. You are just borrowing it from the car manufacturer, mechanic and eventually the scrap dealer.:cool:
F I A T
Fix It Again Tony

Now the future of an American legend is in the hands of what may be, arguably, the worst Automobile manufacturer on the planet. :(

Wait - was that in the EULA? I didn't read it all... :)

One word on that Jeep NO!

Look's like the next lunar rover or maybe mars rover.:rolleyes:

Just wait till FIAT puts in the red Corinthian leather seats. Look at what they did to CASE tractors! Chrysler and Jeep are next. All they want is dealers for the FIAT 500 :dung: car. Poor bast*rds.

Ever wonder why Deere sticks to tractors?

Maybe China can buy the remaining tooling and resurrect the CJ? (China Jeep) They wouldn't have to change the initials!

Just wait till FIAT puts in the red Corinthian leather seats. Look at what they did to CASE tractors! Chrysler and Jeep are next. All they want is dealers for the FIAT 500 :dung: car. Poor bast*rds.

Maybe China can buy the remaining tooling and resurrect the CJ? (China Jeep) They wouldn't have to change the initials!

I see it all now! A animated "Ricardo Montalban" for the TV commercials!:laugh:

India has pretty much already done that with Mahindra:

Mahindra & Mahindra Limited - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mahindra.jpg

Why do they insist on making the Jeep a car?

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks