Jeep Dogs

Jeep Dogs
Dang I’m going to have to get an updated picture of Luna she is way bigger now

Sent from training class using Tapatalk

Yes, yes you are.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After picking Toby off the floor boards a few times i made the K9 Deflection deviceIMG_2159(1).jpg

Very nice. I’ve been wanting to see up a mesh cargo net kinda thing for the back of the Jeep to keep the knuckleheads in. I’m thinkin 1” webbing, and use channel mounting strips off an old soft top...... but that idea is still in my head. Hasn’t come out yet.

Here’s me and one of the two knuckleheads back in the fall..... stopped by Dad’s for a few minutes.....

bb92ece853c3925169f8ae846d990436.jpg

7f6845aa6791c2cd3ce6a29ab1120266.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's harnesses made to restrain them too.
Better than having them thrown within or from the Jeep.
Gary

My dog is always tied in. to let him move around a little he is leashed. The problem was bumping down a hill, I have a wheel. When he is in the air there was nothing from keeping hes rear from moving in front of his head. Therefore the K9 deflector.

Remember ALWAYS LEASH YOUR DOG IN A MOVING JEEP.

I have a net separating the rear from the front on mine. I sure don't want my 110 lb dog coming up front when I am driving.

He is a goofy beast but he can't drive.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
1df086975ff0e3c3ca8ec1fae21f27cb.jpg

Are you sure ? He looks pretty smart. Enough to put a jacket on for when the rain might be coming. And big enough to reach the pedals

Are you sure ? He looks pretty smart. Enough to put a jacket on for when the rain might be coming. And big enough to reach the pedals
He is probably big enough to reach the pedals. He needs help with the jacket because he's as dumb as a bucket of paper clips. I still like having him around though but he's not as cool as our old lady.6b195cc826a3eca69c97cee7f96b9d0d.jpg

Mine is old, just about 80-90 % deaf & blind. Pretty smart but getting a little senile and a couple fries short of a happy meal now, but been a great loyal companion and we are in it for the long haul. Still loves to sit in the front or back seat of the Jeep and hang his head out in the wind. I need to get it running so we can go riding again. LG don't worry he gets lashed down, he might be a jumper if we drove by a squirrel or cat.

Yeah our oldest is 17 this past September. She doesn't get around too well but still loves her walks even though she struggles to make it a 1/4 mile anymore. She is still the coolest dog ever.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks