Havin a hard time with new site.

Havin a hard time with new site.
Anyone else getting a message after posting a reply saying a moderator needs to approve the post before it's visible to public?

Forum Issue.JPG

Nope That's a new one I think

Anyone else getting a message after posting a reply saying a moderator needs to approve the post before it's visible to public?

I’ve gotten it a couple times...... sporadically tho

Sent from right here.......

I apparently am close to having a full PM box. However... I can't figure out how to access it. I see nothing to click on to get into PMs... How do I empty it if I can't find it? The page won't even let me update my own build thread...

" I apparently am close to having a full PM box. However... I can't figure out how to access it. I see nothing to click on to get into PMs... How do I empty it if I can't find it? The page won't even let me update my own build thread... "

You just click on the envelope to the right of your name in the upper right. I believe you have to open the message, then choose Leave The Conversation...

Some build threads are corrupted and CJ is aware and working on them to restore their functionality.

" I apparently am close to having a full PM box. However... I can't figure out how to access it. I see nothing to click on to get into PMs... How do I empty it if I can't find it? The page won't even let me update my own build thread... "

You just click on the envelope to the right of your name in the upper right. I believe you have to open the message, then choose Leave The Conversation...

Some build threads are corrupted and CJ is aware and working on them to restore their functionality.

OK... that's what I was thinking for messages...

HOWEVER, there is that stupid banner at the top that says " This is just a little reminder that your PM box is approaching the max limit of stored messages. To ensure that you are able to receive messages in the future you might want to keep an eye on this. This message will not show once the level falls below 90% full. "

Yet, when I click on the envelope... it says " There are no conversations to display."

AND, I'm blocked out of my build thread... "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator." How do I contact the Admin, if I can't do PMs?

OK... that's what I was thinking for messages...

HOWEVER, there is that stupid banner at the top that says " This is just a little reminder that your PM box is approaching the max limit of stored messages. To ensure that you are able to receive messages in the future you might want to keep an eye on this. This message will not show once the level falls below 90% full. "

Yet, when I click on the envelope... it says " There are no conversations to display."

AND, I'm blocked out of my build thread... "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact the administrator." How do I contact the Admin, if I can't do PMs?

I understand. I just put a post up regarding the status of things. Build threads are an issue. Not all of them but some of them, including two of mine.

The banner you see about the private message box, you get that even if you’re not logged in so it’s a false positive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I apparently am close to having a full PM box. However... I can't figure out how to access it. I see nothing to click on to get into PMs... How do I empty it if I can't find it? The page won't even let me update my own build thread...
The PM full message is a glitch and I can not or the life of me figure out how to get rid of it. I have gone to the length of searching the SQL database for the phrase and I cannot find it (yet.) It is driving me crazy.

I am working on the build threads, it is also a SQL use permission error.

May I log in as you?

The PM full message is a glitch and I can not or the life of me figure out how to get rid of it. I have gone to the length of searching the SQL database for the phrase and I cannot find it (yet.) It is driving me crazy.

I am working on the build threads, it is also a SQL use permission error.

May I log in as you?
Go for it if you think you can figure it out...

Yeah, my build thread is given me a “Need Valid Id” error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I hit quote it didn't show in my post.

When I hit quote it didn't show in my post.
If you hit reply on a post it inserts the quote or the one post you are replying to. This post was placed that way.

View attachment 24008
When you hit + Quote (I will be changing it to say + Multi Quote) it selects more than one post to multi quote. To insert multi quotes you have to select the Insert Quotes button.

insert-quotes.JPG

Last edited:
When you hit + Quote (I will be changing it to say + Multi Quote) it selects more than one post to multi quote. To insert multi quotes you have to select the Insert Quotes button.

View attachment 24009
Thanks CJ for the help.

Nice shootin there, Tex

Sent from right here.......

Don't believe you and am going to be banning you in a few hours if you don't explain why your location is Entered as 'Florida' but your IP's resolve to the 'Philippines' and are in the global spam record data base. Also your email (boozrank@gmail.com) is the contact Facebook page for a Digital Marketing company. https://www.facebook.com/boozrankdigital/about/ Hopefully it can be explained.

Liking that the new software shows the flag of the ip address. 👍

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks