Convoy to 6th Annual Trail Ride

Convoy to 6th Annual Trail Ride
Made it to Colorado Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My aching :censored:! Now I remember why I retired! Glad we are here! Only got around 4 hours of sleep last night. Maybe I'll just sleep until everyone gets here tomorrow night...............NOT! If we don't show up at Handle Bars tomorrow night, send out the search party in the morning! :laugh:

Fired up the engine and found the belt rubbing the new gates lower rad hose. Drained the fluid and removed the hose made it to the parts store before they closed

Fired up the engine and found the belt rubbing the new gates lower rad hose. Drained the fluid and removed the hose made it to the parts store before they closed

This was what I was waiting for. I was wondering how the thrash to get the CJ5 trail worthy was going to go. Good luck Posi! :chug:

Got a full day's work to do on a couple of CJ's before we start for Silverton in the morning. We have to be at the parts store when they open at 7:30 AM for some fuel line and a couple of other things. Hope things start getting better tomorrow.

Thanks Pete,
Installed a flex hose this time around, did some trimming and it will do.
The engine is running so much better and I'm yet to set the dwell and timing.
Found out my wiper don't work, I'll look into it tomorrow after an early parts run.
I really don't care about my wipers at this point a bottle of raincoat will do.
I'll get as much done before the guys show up tomorrow.

Those are electric, right? If the motors run and you have the blades, we have wire, toggle sw and inline fuse with, plus a bunch of other stuff. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Correct, electric

Welderless body mount repair. Stops the banging... Until of course you find a welder.

e9be92a842aef9383578a9ddb4b6d2cb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welderless body mount repair. Stops the banging... Until of course you find a welder.

e9be92a842aef9383578a9ddb4b6d2cb.jpg
Where are you? In Silverton? Can you find a welder? I have a mig welder in Durango. It is close to your gas tank but don't worry I'm 60% sure I won't blow up your jeep.

I'm thinking we'd have to remove the tank to do it safely. I'm scared to do it any other way.

Not scared, smart
Heading out to meet 007

Who has or will make it to Silverton today? MrIPlayBass and OldJeepLady, anyone else?We'll be meeting up at Handelbars restaurant at 6:00 pm. :chug:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Where are you? In Silverton? Can you find a welder? I have a mig welder in Durango. It is close to your gas tank but don't worry I'm 60% sure I won't blow up your jeep.

Ben says he will be meeting us at Handlebars

60% - that's pretty good ods......

:D:D

Heading back to Colorado Springs with Bill D, Carol, and Rad after breakfast. The short nose made it though the week. I really enjoyed wheeling this CJ, did just about everything I asked.
I'll be taking it home to give it some much needed TLC.

Any pics? love to get out there some time!!

Any pics? love to get out there some time!!
Lots of pics. Give us a week to organize our pictures and we'll post a full trail report maybe next weekend.
Join us next year. :chug:

cool, dont get to wheel much or at all! sooo pics are cool.. Id love to join you guys! maybe Ill be in the position to do so next time.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks