Build Thread 83 CJ7 its time to get it done

Build Thread 83 CJ7 its time to get it done
11b4b1cc4fe91f27b5c679ee5bbfacc6.jpg

She did it, 7 days wheelin in Moab. Now time to do some repairs, maintenance and upgrades for next year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11b4b1cc4fe91f27b5c679ee5bbfacc6.jpg

She did it, 7 days wheelin in Moab. Now time to do some repairs, maintenance and upgrades for next year

Nice. Im looking forward to hear what needs to be repaired/upgraded. A week of Moab is pretty impressive and long earned for you with this one. Something to definitely be proud of. 👍🏻

Excellent! Looks like you had fun. Always a good time jeep’n in Moab! Maybe we’ll see ya there next year.

Finally home

On the repair side i need to add a brace across the frame rails to keep the steering box from flexing the
Frame and bumper

On the maintenance side i need to change my front wheel bearings as their old and loose

On the upgrade i need to redo my rear trac bar as im tired of hearing heim joints Click clack all day long im going to fab up an all poly bushing set up

i have a steering ram i need to install

I need to finish the front spring hangers as well

Finally decided to repack or replace front wheel bearings.

Ive been procrastinating for 4 years and after getting the snap rings out of the hub i remember why i was procrastinating lol

5f7da9b61e3e7bc65e6a22d1bfbc6296.jpg
eabeb346ef98f18cc0af3d030dfa0312.jpg
94d72a69f91b4c097954b8f7a47583e9.jpg

And of course when I ordered the bearings 4 years ago I ordered the wrong races and seals ugh….

Come on man ! You know all those guys at Summit. Should be no problem. :chug:

fa1a8e4254d357bf8a5497ed28fc3723.jpg

Really busy weekend, kids want me to take them to Moab, i told them they have to survive some local wheeling trips first.
Took them camping and wheeling at Bridgeport TX, looking like the newer Jeeps have dug out several obstacles that my 35s cant climb anymore, found my rear diff multiple times, time for a diff skid and home made steel dif cover

You going to do them topless ? More sporting. :D

your sick....c'mon global warming :LOL:

Oh no its not global warming anymore its climate change, you gotta update your terminology

It would be interesting to pull the top and doors lol

Shouldn’t be too bad since you wouldn’t be doing 60 down the road. That would be cold.

Careful what you wish for, Gert. Just did a 1300 mile trip from CO to AL to take my son back to school. Some of the worst driving I’ve experienced was in S. CO and OK. Lotsa dumba$$es out there too.

Attachments

• IMG_6949.mov
    11.1 MB
Wow. Never driven in the white stuff like that. Landed in Denver once like that and was hoping to change planes an hour later. Nope. They closed the airport and we slept in the terminal 2 nights in the chairs. 56 hours later we were one of the first flights out. At least the terminals were all open and plenty of food.

Careful what you wish for, Gert. Just did a 1300 mile trip from CO to AL to take my son back to school. Some of the worst driving I’ve experienced was in S. CO and OK. Lotsa dumba$$es out there too.

Oh Man we have the patent on dumba$$ drivers, they cant even drive on dry roads without getting into wrecks here

Well its 4am Monday and we ate just now getting snow thankfully its so cold here that its not melting on the streets like normal, off to work i go

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks