You took the tub off? What did you find?

You took the tub off? What did you find?

Idahododgeram

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 CJ5, AMC 360, T150, D20, D44.
It is usually frustrating and sometimes entertaining to see what the previous owners did to our Jeeps. I pulled the tub on my '77 CJ5 and found some amusing things.

The capped line that is supposed to go to the vapor canister. Capped right underneath the driver seat.

3 missing bolts on the body mounts. No wonder it rattled so bad.

And then there is the trans tunnel. I'm not sure what happened here? Blown clutch? The damage is too far forward to be a broken driveline banging around.

WHat amusing things have you found on your builds?

Don't have a pic of it, but I didn't have to pull the tub to see that the rear floor looked like my CJ had been used at some point to hall cattle. Or maybe as a dump truck.

TGAM I'm lucky I don't have this problem. But I am in the process of messing with the future owner of mine. :) That just might be my daughter

I like the idea - maybe get

FUTUR PO

on your license plate LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I removed my tub just a few days ago, here are some "action shots" of my garbage.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks