Funny WTF were they thinkin??

Funny WTF were they thinkin??

shum8

Voted most irritating
Gold Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'80 CJ-7, AMC 304, T177, Dana 300, Widetrack axles (D30 & AMC20) w/ 3.73 gearing, MSD ignition,
I’m gonna stick this one in the Non-Jeep section - I think the more varied responses would be most entertaining. However, my initial entry is Jeep related, but thank goodness it’s not a CJ.

1ab2d13d7254332710ad56e1293d204b.jpg

0e39b8f846c25b883ea2089765fc7328.jpg

Looks like a photoshop job in the flesh...... I passed it on the way home this afternoon. I HAD to follow the dude to get a pick. Since I was in my wife’s car I didn’t have to sneak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C S B

I have seen Scramblers with CJ7 tops on them and people praise them. I never understood. Don’t get it on an LJ either.

He even hacked up the rear corners to fit over the side rails..... I guess to each his own.....

Got a pic of this about a year ago and hung onto it for some reason. It was parked in front of a service place, almost like they were showing it off. Now finally a place to post it. Now sure what they were thinking when selecting this color/pattern for the paint job.

pink_woodland.jpg

Last edited:
Complete with a pink John Deere plate up front. Hopefully that was a lady Jeeper....

Could you imagine driving that pink YJ around lmao

Only if I had matching boxers....... Or a thong.

I am not afraid of pink. I rocked many a pink button down in my days. Not sure I want a pink jeep, but I do like the yellow and electric blue colors.

I like pink shirts as well - but a pink Jeep is a bit too much for me LOL.

Didn't see these in person. Saw them online and agree with the post that at some point your right to own a Jeep should be rescinded.

air_show.jpg
jeep_show.jpg
race_car.jpg

OMG! And it's in a dealership parking lot.:rofl:

ugly1.jpg
ugly2.jpg
ugly3.jpg

LMAO

Up armored??

Got a pic of this about a year ago and hung onto it for some reason. It was parked in front of a service place, almost like they were showing it off. Now finally a place to post it. Now sure what they were thinking when selecting this color/pattern for the paint job.

View attachment 75516
Here is one in my old home town -

There's more than one?

I hope there's a barbie that comes with it.

I’d have to agree with that.

Ah, but those are different. They’re supposed to be like that

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom