Wow! Black Sabbath

Wow! Black Sabbath

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
I had heard for awhile that Ozzy and the gang where working on this CD "13". I finally got around to searching for it and came up with this little gem. I havent heard Black Sabbath that actually sounded like Black Sabbath since the Dio days. I hope the whole CD is this good.

If you liked Sabbath back in the day you may want to click here:

God Is Dead? by Black Sabbath - YouTube

Wow I could understand the lyrics! Been a while. . . :D

I love Ozzy and Black Sabbath! I've loved his music since the '80s. Back then I also used to love listening to Led Zeppelin and the Rolling Stones. I still listen to these bands on a regular basis.
I thought these were among the greatest bands of the time. Back then I didn't care about the bands of the '50s. Who cared about bands from 30 years ago? Back in the '80s everyone was interested in the biggest hits of the day.
Now everyone is more interested in who has been the greatest musicians of all time. No one keeps up with the top hits of today. Now it doesn't matter if the greatest bands were from '40 years ago. If people think these bands were great '40 years ago everyone still loves them. But I am not interested in the bands of the '80s preforming today. I prefer thier older recordings.
Ozzy is 64 years old.
Mick Jagger is 69.
Mick+Jagger+of+The+Rolling+Stones.jpg

I would much rather remember these guys when they were young.
Jimmy Page looks like Beethoven
url

These guys are great!
I want to remember them when they were great. not now.

Sorry but I'll pass on CD 13.
If you don't mind I'll finish with some 40 year old pics of Ozzy
ps2-04-mortal-kombat.jpg

cut1.JPG

l.jpg

ozzy-rockexcess-431.jpg

Randy_Rhoads_48f60fe5e3f6e.jpg

4fffgrdghrg-.jpg

BlackSabbath460.jpg

Ran across this one for Dave while I was looking for a Sabbath fix. I like alot of the " Non traditional " Songs.

Taste the rainbow! :D

The other one I ran across I have to post in The Adventures Club. ;)

Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave - YouTube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
FnA
I love that
They had a lot of energy in '74. More so than in Dirty Women. But in concert, playing Dirty Women the music still had lots of energy. Great music. :notworthy:

FnA
I love that
They had a lot of energy in '74. More so than in Dirty Women. But in concert, playing Dirty Women the music still had lots of energy. Great music. :notworthy:
That is a great video....:banana::banana:

One of those hidden tracks on the new CD. Its actually an older song(2000) that alot of people havent heard.

I think Dave will atleast enjoy some of the pics the poster used. :D I like the sound as well.:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P_W-j6540

Excellent!
Great song!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks