Why I hate Pa.

Why I hate Pa.

Petescj

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-7 258 / T-18 / Dana 300 31 in All Terrains.
1978 CJ-7 304 / TH 400 / Quadratrac 32 in Mud Terrains
We're supposed to have the dreaded Nor'Easter coming in today. Pa. throws down road salt to "help". It helps rust thats about it. On top of it they threw it down some time this morning before 2:00 am. It hasnt snowed yet as of about 5:30. :mad:

The Scrambler is covered in salt and Ive yet to see a flurry. Its actually worse than the pic shows. :mad:

Attachments

• Salty.jpg
    Salty.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 97
I grew up in NW PA, I remember the wonderful :dung: slurry that PENNDOT insists on just caking on the roads by the metric ton. It's either the salt cinder mix or the liquid potasium sulfate mix that they insist on spraying everywher.

I know your pain Pete :beer:

I have a fool customer that is in washington right now, for a GLOBAL WARMING meeting. Jesus this guy is a first class jack A BAD WORD.:D And Ct. Is going to skate on this one! :notworthy: bahahahaha

Pete, you getten any snow yet?
It's been snowing hard here since 3:30, It's comming your way.:eek:

U Haul
6141 Lancaster Av.
Philadelphia Pennsylvania
215-877-8100
:banana::laugh::laugh::laugh::banana:

Sometime after its done snowing.
Break out the pressure washer.
BTW i hate PA too.

Atleast you can get some fun outta it. :)
My Boss is in Phylly! I called him this morning to laugh! :)

Yeah that slurry :dung:. They dont seem to use cinders as much as they used to though
I grew up in NW PA, I remember the wonderful :dung: slurry that PENNDOT insists on just caking on the roads by the metric ton. It's either the salt cinder mix or the liquid potasium sulfate mix that they insist on spraying everywher.

Thats the best thing about this snow Ive heard yet!! Thats classic. :D
I have a fool customer that is in washington right now, for a GLOBAL WARMING meeting. Jesus this guy is a first class jack A BAD WORD.:D And Ct. Is going to skate on this one! :notworthy: bahahahaha

It started around 10:15. Left for work at 2:15 and 1/2 mi. away from work my windshield wipers came off the linkage. :eek: The Jeep did however perform flawlessly up to that point. I only got to wor about 10 mi. later than usual with around 5 in. of snow on the ground. :D
Pete, you getten any snow yet?
It's been snowing hard here since 3:30, It's comming your way.:eek:

Ha!! A little outside my range. :laugh:
U Haul
6141 Lancaster Av.
215-877-8100

Lots of salt in MN. Nobody likes. Nobody likes mosquitoes either. What ya going to do about it?

At least you can drive in snow and have fun. Can't say that about a tornado or hurricane . . . .

weather is one of the few plusses to CA, consider your self lucky, you could be sitting in CA with a tree hugger on one side and a couple of swingers on the other. And that is just at work, your neighbors are all Democrats and the Governor is a Republican with a Nordic accent. Any sense of decency is thrown out the window as we are forced to love any welfare collecting slob in the world and most restaurants serve quiche. The politics are ruled by teachers and prison guards, and our claim to fame is we accept everything.
no wonder why all the kids do drugs out here, I consume to much rum trying to forget about it all.

I figured they would have a directory of some sort with a number for a Dealer near you.
Just trying to help, pal.:)

and get a laugh :laugh:

U Haul
6141 Lancaster Av.
215-877-8100

Well we got screwed, only got 3" it all went north of us.:(

What a coincidence, I grew up in NW PA as well. Remember that :dung: vividly.

Feel your pain here also Pete. Here in Detroit, the city itself owns a salt mine, so you know how much we have on our roads. Hard to tell what color some cars are suppose to be as everything is a grayish white from all the salt.:(

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks