Who owns what year?

73 CJ5, bought it 3 years ago and created a slush fund in a Swiss bank (that my wife has no access to) to fund repairs

73 CJ5, bought it 3 years ago and created a slush fund in a Swiss bank (that my wife has no access to) to fund repairs

I hope your wife does't see this.

My first and only CJ7 is the 1976. If I had to do it all again, I would get a 1986 CJ7 or later Comanche.
My year has different strikers (but since switched to later CJ7/yj strikers). And my 76 originally had manual front brakes (still researching to convert to power).

New to this forum. I spend a ton of time researching my 1980 CJ5 here. I will be splattering pics soon and asking all the questions all the new fellers ask. I bet I have an answer or two, as well. My CJ5 has a sb 400 , tb 400, 35,s and a real bad job on all of it. My son, and my self are going through it and fixing some of the real bad stuff, and planning to do major cool stuff before I kick the bucket.
Moab in 2018 is our plan
Live good , love hard , and God bless

New to this forum. I spend a ton of time researching my 1980 CJ5 here. I will be splattering pics soon and asking all the questions all the new fellers ask. I bet I have an answer or two, as well. My CJ5 has a sb 400 , tb 400, 35,s and a real bad job on all of it. My son, and my self are going through it and fixing some of the real bad stuff, and planning to do major cool stuff before I kick the bucket.

Moab in 2018 is our plan

Man that will be an awesome trip, I’m trying my hardest to make Colorado this year myself

Sent from the machine shop using Tapatalk

83 CJ7 ??
I am shure it was an old parts rig the previous owner scabbed together to get rid of. Wish he could see it now!!

Moab in 2018 is our plan

Welcome, from a past Oregonian (Sheridan) now in the desert southwest.
There are some very knowledgeable folks on here. I as well have a sbc in a 80 CJ 5 with some very questionable repairs made by POs as well. Been sorting through them for while now. Sounds like it will be a great father /son project.

1982 CJ7. Been up to my elbows in grease for the last few years fixing all the problems...otherwise known as “owning a Jeep”. Trying to stay stock-ish as much as practical. f0eaf67f8c1e188c371d0b52c37caefc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1982 CJ7. Been up to my elbows in grease for the last few years fixing all the problems...otherwise known as “owning a Jeep”. Trying to stay stock-ish as much as practical. f0eaf67f8c1e188c371d0b52c37caefc.jpg

Very cool jeep

1953 CJ3a. Title says "assembled by applicant". This Jeep has the 225 odd fire V6, Hudson steering, 11 inch drum brakes, double shocks on the front with single coil-overs, dual under-seat gas tanks, and homemade wide 15 in wheels.

1953 CJ3a. Title says "assembled by applicant". This Jeep has the 225 odd fire V6, Hudson steering, 11 inch drum brakes, double shocks on the front with single coil-overs, dual under-seat gas tanks, and homemade wide 15 in wheels.

Do you have any pictures posted? Sounds like a neat Jeep

VERY nice looking Jeep.
Of course it would look better with “USAF” on the front rather than the silly “USN/USMC” thing you have on there now.
;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks