What is a must have in your JEEP?

What is a must have in your JEEP?

CJ007

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83' CJ7-35's, granny T18, clocked, locked, 456s, D30 20 trussed- stitched-heim traction-1 piece shafts, CV dshaft, quick discos, xtended shock mounts, SOA, revolvers rear, braided lines, herculined, hand throttle, AMC saddle bags, rebuilt 258, D300.
For trail runs or the street. Tools, parts, unique items?

spare tire, don't laugh I have seen lots of guys that don't carry one.:D

Fuel and spare fuses, jb kwick, ear plugs,

Tools & winch bag. Maybe an ice chest too:chug:

tools, zip ties, cell phone, tire plugs, ice chest:rolleyes: :chug:

Tools & winch bag. Maybe an ice chest too:chug:

tools, zip ties, cell phone, tire plugs, ice chest:rolleyes: :chug:
^^ That ^^ and u-joints, ignition module, co2 tank for air, and a gps.
I also carry bigger things like spare axles, elect fan, and a spare computer (for the TBI) and such in my truck.

spare tire, don't laugh I have seen lots of guys that don't carry one.:D

Isn't that the truth! I rode with a buddy one time and although he has a spare he didn't bring his jack. One of his deflators was set at like 8 lbs and he does not have bead locks. Needless to say he burped air all through the trail to get out the other side, then we hit the sandy wash and his tire rolled right off the rim. We were all splitting up so I had to run catch up to another rig and borrower a hi lift :eek:. I still burn him on that one in a while. :D

I also carry bigger things like spare axles, elect fan, and a spare computer (for the TBI) and such in my truck.

I am finding myself like you Old Dog, I used to try and take as little as possible, now I have these things I have to have :).

I unload some in town, but at minimum carry a knife, matches and toolbag.

How could I forget u joints:rolleyes: oh yeah I would get towed around the corner back to house after my 360 would spit those stock u joints out :chug: hummm it was nice living on the edge of the woods

Also a few wielding rods and jumper cables.

:agree:

I get these, you kind of threw me off on the ear plugs:confused:

Anyone else?

The ear plugs work great if you get a hole in your radiator hose. You can roll them up put them in the hole slows the leak down to limp home. Also I carrie a gun with me all the time.

The ear plugs work great if you get a hole in your radiator hose. You can roll them up put them in the hole slows the leak down to limp home. Also I carrie a gun with me all the time.
Good to hear you wear plugs when shooting, to many people don't. :chug:

besides a tub of tools and spares
I carry a few blankets and water and energy bars
oh, a camera and a knife
but most of all

ME

Also a few wielding rods and jumper cables.

I forgot to ask. Do you run a second battery or alternator to weld with? I am going to go with the two alternator route, hopefully I'll make time by this summer :rolleyes:. My "needs" :D list is still soo long right now.

***water and energy bars***

oh, a camera and a knife
but most of all

ME

:agree:Very good point, never know when you will have to hoof it back and I would rather eat plants or bugs as a last resort :laugh:.

When I am out camping alone it usually involves fishing, and I never let these run out and always have them in my fishing parts/lights/repair bag. I recently found some of those Kashi? brand at Walmart, they were on clearance for $1.00 per pack of 5! They aren't as good as some but I stocked up.

Second battery but have been toying around with putting a second alternator on. I run a chev alternator in my CJ5 which are pretty cheap like $45

A pair of red-headed Polynesian female nursing students...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks