washing liquid

Mother's cleaning products are some of the best out there. I have no idea what the current pricing in Mumbia would be, tho.

I personally do not use soap, just warm water soft brush or cloth, and then rinse. I could not tell a difference between plain water wash and a soapy wash so I just started using plain water. Now I do use bug/tar remover when needed.

Mother's and Meguiar's are both really good products, although I've been a big fan of the Mr. Clean car wash system since I first bought the setup a couple of weeks ago. That being said, I only really worry about what I'm using on dark-colored vehicles. If it's white, silver, or a similar color, I'll just use whatever I can get my hands on since those colors hide scratches better. :D

Or - do like I do and let Mother Nature was it any time she wants... :laugh:

Just don't drink the stuff:). I was reading about some kids that got sick when drinking Washer fluid. Wear were their parents!!!

I use a cap of clothes washing soap, and a tablespoon of borax in a gallon of water. Does fine for me.

It's really scary these days about parents. They just don't watch the kids or seem to teach them manners either. I just don't get it. You have to kid proof your home when they are little.

It's really scary these days about parents. They just don't watch the kids or seem to teach them manners either. I just don't get it. You have to kid proof your home when they are little.

Amen.

And they need to bring back spankin's too! My son is scared to death of the wooden spoon, and has only felt it once. If he messes up, or is acting like he is going to, I mention the spoon and he becomes an angel.

I am sorry. I bitch all the time about parents not controlling the kids.

I use a cap of clothes washing soap, and a tablespoon of borax in a gallon of water. Does fine for me.

Please tell me you don't really use that.:eek:

Not being critical but that is way too harsh for washing a Car/Jeep/Truck/etc. Just Google washing with laundry soap for cars if you don't believe me.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom