Tool kit

Tool kit

mcracer61

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
None
Anybody know what years this tool kit was available? Is it common or rare?

Attachments

• 20190822_144050.jpg
    20190822_144050.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20190822_144141.jpg
    20190822_144141.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 61
That looks like the same toollkit that comes with a HMMWV just with a cooler case.

AMC was part of the consortium that designed and built the first HMMWVs. Could be the toolkits older brother

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

First one I have seen......:confused:
OLG

Same here, never seen one before.

Would hate to break down out in the middle of no where or Timbuktu and only have that.

That tool kit is made by Shelton tools. The ratchet tool goes both ways and is called a versatool. Shelton dates back to the 50s, although your kit is not from the 50s.
I see you don't have a Jeep listed are you just asking to gauge your asking price? If so maybe $15-$20, they can be had very easy if someone was looking for one. Maybe $25 with the Jeep logo. It would be close to worthless to use if need be.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks