coldwater

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
04 Grand, Dodge 2500 CTD, 78 CJ7
Thank you, and God bless you all.

Thank you to all my fellow Veterans.

And Welcome Home.

Thanks for your sacrafice, from a Vet and to all Vets and military alike! Without you we wouldn't have the freedom or U.S.A. that we have today!
download

Thank You!:patriot:

Your Welcome and thank you being there for us.

I'd also like to thank those who came before me, those who continue the fight, and those who are to come. Those who have given it all, and those who love them.
salute_american_flag.jpg

Your Welcome and thank you being there for us.

I'd also like to thank those who came before me, those who continue the fight, and those who are to come. Those who have given it all, and those who love them.
salute_american_flag.jpg

X2. You said it better than I could.
:chug:

My heartfelt thanks goes out to all prior service, retired or currently active military members.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you can read this in English thank a veteran.

Navy_flag.gif

Reviving an old thread.

For those who are serving and those who have served we say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. :notworthy:
You truly keep us free and secure. :chug:

5-seal-banner-B.png

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks