Time for me to break out the parka!

Time for me to break out the parka!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Looks like I'm going to see how well the new heat pump I had installed over the summer works tonight. For S. Ga it's going to get pretty darn cold... We are expecting 25 f or so...

I am soooo glad the seats and steering wheel in my Moutaineer are heated!!! I think I'll get the fire place going also. I guess it could be worse - I could see some of that white stuff all of yall get - what the heck was the name of that junk again??? :D

my stepdad called me and asked me if i mailed it down to yall:banana:

its about time yall got some cold weather:p

We had the first snow squall up here today (SE PA). Nothing stuck but it has been a while since we had anything this early.

Guess it's time for me to schedule the WJ for a wintertime checkup. :(

my stepdad called me and asked me if i mailed it down to yall:banana:

its about time yall got some cold weather:p

We had the first snow squall up here today (SE PA). Nothing stuck but it has been a while since we had anything this early.

Guess it's time for me to schedule the WJ for a wintertime checkup. :(
Both of yall can 100% keep that white :dung: for your selves! :D

Well, it was 23 when I left for work. I finally put on my drifter - must - stay - warm... :)

My new heat pump was able to keep the house suffieciently warm though! Woo Hoo!!!! Before I had a new central unit put in I would always have to switch to electric strip heat when the temp dropped below 35 or so. Not now!!! Yea!!! :banana:

Well, it was 23 when I left for work. I finally put on my drifter - must - stay - warm... :)

My new heat pump was able to keep the house suffieciently warm though! Woo Hoo!!!! Before I had a new central unit put in I would always have to switch to electric strip heat when the temp dropped below 35 or so. Not now!!! Yea!!! :banana:
im sitting at about 16* so it must not be that bad there
:poke:

got called out of the garage about 20 min ago since my wife said its time for me to go to bed since i ahve work tomorrow
she said i have put down to much :beer:
i guess 530:eek: is gonna come earliey
later
Ryan

im sitting at about 16* so it must not be that bad there
:poke:

got called out of the garage about 20 min ago since my wife said its time for me to go to bed since i ahve work tomorrow
she said i have put down to much :beer:
i guess 530:eek: is gonna come earliey
later
Ryan
LOL - Quoted for posterity!!!

That's damn cold!!!

Now - You posted that at 7:07 am EST - which I believe AKST is four hours sooner so... That would make it 3:07 am in AK! I sure hope you were talking about 5:30 PM :eek:

kicking self in :censored: for doing that last night
woke up this am hung over get ready to head to work and my doors are frozen shut it was around 9*
now getting every thing ready for a possible blizzard wind kicking at around 35 to 40 gonna be a fun night
The house sounds like you opened a window in your car running 90 down the highway

Getting back down to 25 or so tonight. Someone needs to call All Gore! It's not supposed to be this cold in S GA!

We got enough snow Friday night that the plow guy woke me up the next morning...

Well, really it was the dogs that woke me up. I would have slept through the plow guy coming up the drive...

We got enough snow Friday night that the plow guy woke me up the next morning...

Well, really it was the dogs that woke me up. I would have slept through the plow guy coming up the drive...

You should have called KLondike5-3226! You need Mr. Plow! :dbanana:

Yea! We had a bit of snow in my state! Well - Just a wee bit in the upper most teensy bit of GA - but we had snow!

LOL - Should I call Mr. Plow!

It's a brisk 35 right now and wimpy me has a nice fire going... The critters are baking in front of the fire place.

I think I'll call Mr. Plow! Yea!

well here i head to school at about -5 degrees not including wind chill dropping it to around -16ish and then when i come home we get a heat wave of somewhere around 20 or so. and it's only supposed to get colder as the week goes on.

Wow - just finished watching the news this morning and in the very north and upper elevations of Montana they had a low (not wind chill) of -39!!! Holy :dung: that is COLD!

Did you know that at -40 Fahrenheit and centigrade are the same? I am a wealth of useless information! :D

Who has ever heard of a school not closing because of ice? ME! I just drove on a sheet of ice to take Bubba to school... I need chains.

Who has ever heard of a school not closing because of ice? ME! I just drove on a sheet of ice to take Bubba to school... I need chains.
What is this thing called "ice" that you speak of? Is that some sort of code word for something? :D

Just saw this thread and wanted to add that it is in the -40's here in AK... never been more thankful for the heating and the heated seats in the Jeep!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks