this is the one wow

this is the one wow

edo

Jeeper
Thanks
CJ5 fiber glass body, AMC 360, 3 speed tranny, two sets of 33 x 12.5 tires and rims for sale 2500 OBO or trade for sport quad 400cc or larger / rail buggy any questions email or call/ text 33O 7I4 3556 i have clear title, titled as 79 CJ7 Vin numbers match located in Lawton.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n83m93ob5Of5R05S4a133c327da1a42f11a8.jpg
3m53p33l55Oc5R95S2a133f7fec2228b31af0.jpg
:eek:

Now your getting closer to what you want. ;) Look at it and report back. I think Im seeing crazy body lift but that can be fixed in your shop.
CJ5 fiber glass body, AMC 360, 3 speed tranny, two sets of 33 x 12.5 tires and rims for sale 2500 OBO or trade for sport quad 400cc or larger / rail buggy any questions email or call/ text 33O 7I4 3556 i have clear title, titled as 79 CJ7 Vin numbers match located in Lawton.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n83m93ob5Of5R05S4a133c327da1a42f11a8.jpg
3m53p33l55Oc5R95S2a133f7fec2228b31af0.jpg
:eek:

A CJ5 titled as a CJ7. I think I would pass.

that explains why he is selling for so cheap

avoid fiberglass.:cool:

avoid fiberglass.:cool:

Edo i have a 77 CJ7 ( i call it mine now because my fiancee who bought it wants nothing to do with it, so im building it for me not for her :D) but my body is fiberglass and i would trade it out any day for a steel body, mainly cause mine was in a wreck and i would have to learn some pretty damn good fiberglass repair to get mine "straight", steel is just better because it takes paint easier and rhino lining and anything(from what ive read) and you can actually work with it unlike fiberglass, its there and its personally a pain in the A BAD WORD. What about the Renegade you were looking at? was there to much rust? i think 3000 grand is a little steep for a 85 and the floorboard isnt even fixed from the rusting out.

Last edited:
god lol the whole thing was rust , the guy said it was just the floor pans lol
the whole tub was just tack welded to gather :eek: three body mounts where not there needs a new tub :censored: this may take a bit to fiend one

god lol the whole thing was rust , the guy said it was just the floor pans lol
the whole tub was just tack welded to gather :eek: three body mounts where not there needs a new tub :censored: this may take a bit to fiend one

Like 2lost and i thought, that one was gonna be a little bit more trouble, just because of the looks, but atleast your not doing what i did just bought one and barely knew anything about it your doing the smart thing :D let me know if you find anymore ill be glad to give you as much advice as i can im only 18, there are some very swell guys who can tell ya anything and everything you wanna know trust me i ASK the most questions lol but i soak it all in and thank them for every minute i waste on something simple lol :p

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks