The Man

That alone should bring cops to the force! Not too often you see a badarse cop car like that. Cool the town pimped them up like that!:notworthy:

Our county has a wicked looking Mustang SVO or something like that. I've seen it before at the schools and such - probably at a D.A.R.E. show as it has many D.A.R.E. emblems on it. I'm sure it's not all show though! It definitely looks like it will get up and go!

about half of our cop cars look like that. they are balls fast. i know from personal experience as my friend got pulled over going 87 in a 55. that thing caught up in no time. also when i was in south carolina they had a repod mustang turned cop car that was able to run 10 second quarter miles. now i know why it was repod.

We got a couple of those floating around...jet black with no police markings just some low profile flashers behind the front window.

I think ours are navy blue with no markings. The state cops use them on the interstate. Mostly they use Crown Vics.

Most of the ones in our town are Ford Expeditions or Explorers and a couple of crown vic. They don't need much with only 30 miles of paved roads and no way off the Island, where are you going to go.

I heard that League City was getting the new ones, but I hadnt seen them yet. I would sure love to see one in action during a high speed chase.:drool:

Uh oh... I hadnt seen the Texas connection. Let alone one being so close to the island...

In Brenham,Texas the local police have a couple of those. The Washington Co. sheriff has several & somebody has one that's solid black with dark tint & black wheels.:eek: NinjaCops :eek: :D

That aint :dung:.
Look what I got a ticket from, LOL.

3230132573_e7a3cbecb2.jpg

It's an interceptor mustang, built to catch drug runners on the interstate, they use it to harass the military, I mean patrol silver strand.

My town will never have anything like those. We have Crown Vics. When I was 16, they had a Tempo. :)

Its so sad...

I've never seen it, but I have heard and seen on TV that the Italian state police have several Lamborghini Gallardo's to cruise the motorways with :eek:

Attachments

• lamborghini_gallardo_italian_police_car.thumbnail.jpg
    lamborghini_gallardo_italian_police_car.thumbnail.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 57
I bet it would have a hard time chasing a jeep down some of dirt roads I like to drive!:driving::laugh:

I work near Belvidere, IL and they also have the Dodge chargers for cop cars. This is also the same Belvidere where the Chrysler plant is and where the Belvidere car got it's namesake from. Needless to say lots of Mopar fans around here.

I work near Belvidere, IL and they also have the Dodge chargers for cop cars. This is also the same Belvidere where the Chrysler plant is and where the Belvidere car got it's namesake from. Needless to say lots of Mopar fans around here.
Plymouth spelled it a little different Belvedere.:cool:

You know after seeing that spelling difference I looked up the plant's history. I was always told the Belvedere was the first car that was made there. According to Wikipedia the Plymouth Belvedere was not made there. The Dodge Monaco, Polara, and Plymouth Fury were made there from 1965-76.
Anyway the town still has Dodge charger cop cars, as well as some of the IL state troopers.

I had a Plymouth Fury with the 383 motor right out of high school !

It was a ghetto cruiser, four door dark green with the blinker alerts mounted in the two hood humps ..............

:drool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom