The half cab is going bye bye - UPDATE on what is going on

The half cab is going bye bye - UPDATE on what is going on

certifiablejeep

certifiablejeep.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
8 jeeps
Due to the size of the family growing (one on the way), all of our "2 seaters" not having enough room to take the family wheeling, the ScrambJ7 is on its way back to being a CJ7...

Matching rear seat is on the way as well as the rock hard 4x4 tie in for the front half of the family cage.

BEFORE
http://www.certifiablejeep.com/images/NEWJO/2011_04_17_techday/large/IMG_2872.jpg

CURRENTLY
http://www.certifiablejeep.com/images/freejeep/page70/large/100_2888.jpg

I have all the stuff ordered up and it is on the way and I hope to get to it this weekend. will run a bikini top for the summer and find a hard top for the colder months with the hard doors.

It is a sad day, but a good day.

I have all the pieces to convert if anyone is interested... I will send you the CL ad in NH if you want anymore information.

I LOVED the setup, but in reality, it is only for 2 poepel. It is going to a good new home... onto the actual Scrambler project. The cage that was in there will go into the Scrambler and the Scrambler will have a proper 1/2 cab enclosure with the bulkhead.

I have 2 setups, so I am keeping one and selling off the other to recoup some of the cost of the new parts I am buying.

New cage, seat, bikini top, some new lights up front, and the CB from the Orange one will all make it into this one... PLUS a BABYSEAT in the rear. the baby car seat and seat belts are coming from someone else I know... so hopefully I can button this all up this weekend... and get the Orange one wired up for the new heater... being Jeepless blows.

cb

PS> Then the Scrambler project can re-begin again!

hahaha i have a pic of your jeep on my computer that i found on google images a while back. i think your jeep with the half cab is absolutely awesome. i wish i could get one for mine

Yup... family expanding and safety of said family force the half cab to go bye bye.

I have it for sale, so if you want it, just figure out how to get it down there ;)

cb

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks