Build Thread The '80 FrankenJeep frame off reassembly

Build Thread The '80 FrankenJeep frame off reassembly
Thanks!!👍. Problem with reappearing is it means I’ve screwed something up. Cool thing about this 4.0 is, if I ever decide to add complications to my life and convert it to fuel injection, all I have to do is yank a complete under hood wiring harness and new intake. But I really like the simplicity. And this little shutter idles smooth as glass. If it wasn’t for sounding like an outboard motor, I wouldn’t know it was idling.

Dang Shum, when you reappear, you reappear with a dousy!

I’m jealous of your pick and pull success. In communist MA up here, everyone is afraid of litigation, I think there is only one yard in the whole state that’ll let you pick and pull.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The website listed current junkers on the lot, present condition unknown, but if you find something shippable you want, lemme know.

IMG_0794.png

Heck ya now were talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks