summer rides

summer rides

alteredxj

Jeeper
Thanks
ok its February 25 it's 11* out and theres 16 inches of snow on the ground i thought it would be fun to see any summer toys or any vehicles that you don't drive in the winter.

i Know it's stock but it is the only jeep i have ever keep stock and it's still a blast never seen snow or salt

Picture356.jpg

1998 5.9 Limited

This is my summer ride. It's only a 400cc. Has the same power as my xs650, but weighs about 100lbs. less. Fun little bike.
patioseca_009.jpg

Check out the before pics! XS 400 RJ Seca
http://www.jeep-cj.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=124

I really don't have a different ride for winter or summer as we really don't have a winter. We just have a kinda cool fall...

That is a very clean looking Grand Cherokee. Have you owned it since new?

BTW - What is 'snow'? :laugh:

I dont have a summer only ride either...although I do tend to use the toys more during the summer. I am excited for summer to hit so I can take the camper out, towing the jeep of course. I found an awesome camping spot towards the end of last year that I am dying to try out!!

mud_pic.jpg
http://www.jeep-cj.com/gallery/files/2/3/3/truck_camper.jpg

truck_camper.jpg

BTW - What is 'snow'? :laugh:

Come on CJ...you know what snow is...it's that white stuff that comes down when it get's cold enough to freeze your :censored: off. I dont mind the snow, it's the ice and freezing rain that really make life miserable. But on a positive note it keeps the bugs away:rolleyes:. I guess you dont get much of the white stuff in "The South".:D:D:D

I wish i had gotten it new. i picked it up two years ago and am the second owner i have gone completely through it and with more and more of the 5.9 limiteds getting chopped up every day i am going to keep it as a clean driver as long as i can

Picture351.jpg

Heres our summer ride, top-less:eek:

th_pamsjeep.jpg

Hanging on for dear life...
CJ1.jpg

I share your pain... it freakin snowed today for about a 1/2 hour... I mean, come now... it is almost April... no more snow!

The good news is that I got the motor in when it was snowing, so something good came of it...

My rides are mostly summer rides... I hear if you put a CJ on the road in the months of Dec-Mar in NH it will turn to dust... I don't want to risk it!

cb

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks