Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5 134"F" 3sp with Warn OD
eonvrye that can raed this rsaie your hnad.​

:chug:

To my 'selected' strange-minded friends:​

Only great minds can read this​

This is weird, but interesting!

If you can raed this, you have a sgtrane mnid too

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Yeah Ive seen that before. I always wonder who the other 45 dumb***es are that cant read it. Probably upper management types. :D

I thought I was able to read it because spending time reading CL posts :chug:

I thought I was able to read it because spending time reading CL posts :chug:

I had not thought of that but reading CL would be good training.:laugh:

I had not thought of that but reading CL would be good training.:laugh:
If it weren't for spell checker I would be posting such as that:mad:

yeah im not stupid:chug: seems the faster you read it the less you notice it being screwed up

If it weren't for spell checker I would be posting such as that:mad:
this was a university study testing the mind as long as the first letter and last letter are correct your brain automatially reads the other letters spellcheck is only for the USA the americans spell how it sounds and not the correct English spelling eg tires tyres airplane aeroplane ect

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks