Misc. Smog Pump Install

Misc. Smog Pump Install

stl929

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ5 Laredo 304 V8 4spd T-176 Dana 300
I have a 72k original mile 1980 CJ5 Laredo 304 V8 with the smog components sitting in a box taken off by a PO. I know this is the opposite of most posts about the smog pump, but I want to put everything back on in order to keep it as close to original condition as I can. I am in Missouri, so my Jeep is exempt from emissions, but that is not why I want it all back on. Is there anyone in the St. Louis, MO area that has a CJ with the 304 with the original emissions components still attached that I can take a look at? I have a FSM, but it would help to actually see the original setup.

Don't have what you want to see, but here's a good diagram and a link to some great pics.

304_smog_stuff.gif

LINK >> Pics of emissions stuff

Thanks for the link. That’s the next best thing. I’m starting to think my box of parts is not complete.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks