Rip-Off Artist. How to commit internet suicide 101

Rip-Off Artist. How to commit internet suicide 101

fishinfool98

Chat Picasso
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 cj8 streched to 118in wheel base, shackle reversal soa, chevy vortec 350, turbo 350, dana 60 front and corp 14 rear, custom bumpers front and rear

2006 Ford F350 CCLB with the dreaded 6.0 that has given me no problems
If it smells like a Wenzel, walks like a Wenzel and talks like a Wenzel - it's probably a Wenzel! :)

I cant wait the hear this on the Johnboy and billy big show

No matter how anonymous you think you are, once you use PP and give a little info - you can be found! Don't burn bridges!

No :dung: i dont think people realize how much information there is out there.
This guy has no clue how bad he really has it for buying and selling things on any of these forums anytime soon

Hell much less joining one

If it smells like a Wenzel, walks like a Wenzel and talks like a Wenzel - it's probably a Wenzel! :)

Ah yes. The Wenzel. :D

I remember when that was going full tilt, Pirate doesn't mess around :rolleyes:

And to piss off the wrong people? Like you said - suicide! Most forum / site owners are in tight groups... They can usually find stuff out or enlist people that would scare you!

Example - A site I visit, a member asked if someone could find a better Google sat picture of his house (he was selling it). Less then 24 hrs later a sat pic was posted that was so clear you could see he had an envelope sitting on the dash of his Range Rover! WOW

Please be careful what you share if you want to be anonymous... :)

Cliff Notes please.

I started looking it over but there are 185 pages and 1850 posts and it's growing fast.
What's going on?
So this guy tried selling mechanise on the Internet and ripped people off? At about page 64 it sounded like a bunch of these guys were going over to his place.

Last edited:
Cliff Notes please.
So this guy tried selling mechanise on the Internet and ripped people off. .

yes if you do a search for his name there are i dont know how many board that pop his name up and all of his information
facebook, my space, girl friends and moms facebook
and all of his screen names on diffrent forums

needless to say his name is all over the internet in the matter of a few days

There are people in this world who's whole job in life is to gather info and find people.
Not that I gather info or anything, just saying.
Watch who you piss off just cause your on the net doesn't mean your on another planet!

The first page was changed to show all his personal info.
Tyler Meany ripped people off. What kind of name is that? Is it his real name?

Wow, it's been a long time since i spent a half hour reading something that's not really any of my business.
Sure, i live in a cave in Wyoming, but i didn't realize how dark it has been.

Thanks for the light ! :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks