Replace clock with water temp gauge

Replace clock with water temp gauge

nivensid

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'86 CJ7, 4.2L, T5, D300
Can someone tell me what size gauge is needed to fit in the dash to replace the clock? I know the oil and volts gauge is 2". Merry Cristmas everyone. 1986 CJ7

If you don't have one. That would be a good spot for a tach.
LG

I put a vacuum gage in that hole, left of column. Once you start to look you may find that the selection of gages that are available to fit in that hole are a bit Limited.

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/sww-82409-72
Ordered this gauge to replace the clock. My stock water temp gauge does not work so i need this. My stock oil.pressure gauge was reading 0 at idle and 20 lbs at 55 mph. Could have fixed it but never would have trusted it. Now have mechanical gauge 60 lbs cold idle and 30 lbs at running temp.n

I have that same gauge. The temp probe is large and kinda long.
LG

I have that same gauge. The temp probe is large and kinda long.
LG

Lumpy, where did you install the temp probe? I was thinking the intake manufold where there is a threaded plug installed now. 1986 CJ7 258 6 cylinder. I wont have the gauge until UPS delivers. ŪHappy Holidays.

Post'n pics is above my 'level'.
LG

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks