CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
We'll get this resolved.

To connect please only use (for now) -->> jeep-cj.com

Please post problems, state how you connect (phone, PC, tablet etc), browser (Safari, Mozila FireFox, Edge, Chrome, Tapatalk etc.). exact url you used (www.jeep-cj.com, jeep-cj.com, jeep-cj.com/ http://jeep-cj.com, https://www.jeep-cj.com etc.),

I've been having a problem getting the site to open. I was just coming up with a blank white page. I got my son to look at it and he changed some stuff on my puter and now it works. Being a teckno idiot, I have no idea what he did, but there is a solution.

I've been having a problem getting the site to open. I was just coming up with a blank white page. I got my son to look at it and he changed some stuff on my puter and now it works. Being a teckno idiot, I have no idea what he did, but there is a solution.
Can you post the computer type, url and browser you use (or have him do it?)

Welcome back!

Sent via Google translate using braille through Tapatalk

I'll ask him to explain what he did.

On my iPad I just re book marked a couple days ago, the correct link above and sometimes things are good and sometimes I get the white blank screen. On my daughters Chrome Book things are usually good getting to the site :pissed:

Hello CJ! This may be a bit off topic. I found your site last night and immediately tried to register. Never received the confirming email to my "funflyr@gmail.com" account. Requested another confirming email several times. In desperation I registered again, using a different email. Received the confirming message almost instantly so it is all good now. EXCEPT "Rusty CJ Driver" is still hanging there somewhere in limbo. Maybe you could cancel it?

SO FAR no other problems!

Really happy to be here. From what little I could see before this site will be enormously helpful as I beat, scrape, and cut out the ugly and try to make the old CJ7 acceptable, if not nice.

1976 CJ7, hard top, built 304, automatic, quadratrac, 31s, mild lift, a little less rust each day. Photos of me and her near Moab attached.

Attachments

• 754995554.jpg
    754995554.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 1322126800.jpg
    1322126800.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 11
Hello CJ! This may be a bit off topic. I found your site last night and immediately tried to register. Never received the confirming email to my "funflyr@gmail.com" account. Requested another confirming email several times. In desperation I registered again, using a different email. Received the confirming message almost instantly so it is all good now. EXCEPT "Rusty CJ Driver" is still hanging there somewhere in limbo. Maybe you could cancel it?

SO FAR no other problems!

Really happy to be here. From what little I could see before this site will be enormously helpful as I beat, scrape, and cut out the ugly and try to make the old CJ7 acceptable, if not nice.

1976 CJ7, hard top, built 304, automatic, quadratrac, 31s, mild lift, a little less rust each day. Photos of me and her near Moab attached.
Thanks for the feedback. Yes, this has been a transition issue but I want to accommodate everyone. Blocked e-mails are my main problem right now. My domain has been added to a spam list (only on out of hundreds) and is causing problems. Please continue to work with me as I want to make this site much more enjoyable.

I believe I am going to change no email confirmation temporarily.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks