Portable welding set up

Portable welding set up

BajaEdition

Resident 'Old' Jeep Shaman
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
67 cj5,225 Dauntless, D30,chrome molies, detroit, D44, full floating detroit, custom steering, disc all the way around,2 inch lift on 31s, armored up
70 cj6 4 inch lift
I was about to start a bumper project when it hit me that all I have writen about getting everyone to weld, I have not showed my setup

we it is 3 carts, 1 cart is a mig welder and a gas setup, it also has a rack on it for all those clamps you need, it is about 4 by 2
the next table in the middle is the project table, it is smaller and if I need a bigger table I set up on the picnic table, but 95 % of my projects can be done on it
and then the tool cart, where I store tools and stuff, it is the one on the left, just a regular cart I picked up somewhere. The 2 other carts I welded up myself the project table I did while learning, and it is about 25 years old, just put a new top on it, and the welding machine cart I kinda did this year out of mostly scraps I picked up and 2 pieces of 2x4 3/16th plate.

_872947.jpg

010.jpg

_444184.jpg

008.jpg

So instead of having a huge area dedicated for a welding setup, I can roll the stuff into the back of the garage and they are ready to go at any time

Damned fine set up!! I think keeping the Margareta machine handy like that is a stroke of pure Genius!!:cool:

well it can get hot around all those welds, need something to cool ya down:chug::chug:

I have a Miller stick welder and a Hobert 110 mig. allways welding somthing. LOL

I encourage everyone to learn to weld who owns an old jeep. I think in 2 years you can save the cost just in savins of parts. Many parts not being made much such as bumers, not to mention sheet metal work

I agree 100% If you own a Jeep your should know how to weld.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks