Pics of CJ fenders cut for TJ flares (front) or tube fenders w 3" flare

Pics of CJ fenders cut for TJ flares (front) or tube fenders w 3" flare
Thanks
Hey guys,

Looking for pics of the front CJ fenders cut for TJ flares. I understand cutting the inner well out and pushing it up, but I'm curious to how well the front actually lines up. I tried before hence my flatfender look :D ah they were rusted out anyway.. I have another set of front fenders and before I spend hours messing on them, I just want to see whats the best your gonna get type thing... oh any pics with front tube fenders with a 3 inch flare would also be cool:chug:

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks, Thats the one I keep finding.

I have come across a couple of write ups and all do the same thing... they show you the back which of course is the easiest one to do and then they skate over the front... I was hoping people that have done it had some before and after pics:D

Check with these guys:
BTF Jeep CJ Front Tube Fenders (DIY Kit)
http://bluetorchfab.com/store/index.php?cPath=2_7

TubeFenders.JPG

Or here:
Tube Fenders : Red Rock 4x4

cjfender.jpg

If you dont weld yourself you can do a search on E-bay. There are 2 or 3 guys who do them on there. If your in Pa. and want a nice sturdy set pm me and I'll give you a guy that'll make you some tube fenders. They'll be the last fenders youll ever need for sure.

From what I see, tube fenders just won't work here in Pa because the tires stick out past the fenders and that won't pass Safety Inspection here. Unless they make em wider, If so I'd like to see a set mounted up on someones CJ.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks