Funny Peek-a-boo

Funny Peek-a-boo

JR74CJ5

Missing-Presumed Wheeling
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1974 CJ5 ~ Fresh built AMC 360 - SM420 - D20 - D30F with upgraded 30 spline shafts and knuckles & D44R - 4.27 Gears - ARB Lockers F/R - All chrome molly axles - on 33's - YJ 4" Lift Spring Conversion
How's life treating you all? Hope well! Pulled my Jeep out of the back yard last night and looked at all the little things to work on and thought "should just link it, new legs with 40" shoes... Maybe a 6 or 8 frame and tub conversion...."

Rev'ed up that V-8 a few sweet times, then got back to setting up Christmas lights :rofl:

:chug:

Yeah once you let it go, hard to get things going again. Doing ok and hanging on best I can.

I let mine sit for the better part of 5 years (everyone presume it was to far gone or a waste of time and money) but once I got her going and talked the wife into going to Jeep week in Ocean City it's fate was sealed. It went from a dead halk with the rear 18" frame gone to a great little machine that goes everywhere.
f6681710c64ca4fd4f16540f256f0d4e.jpg

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

I've got some learning to do on the new format - seems to be running great though! Nice job CJ.

I just replaced a spring on the front from a snow wheeling incident ;) - now the driver's side is nice and freshly lifted and passenger saggy - looks funny, might need another spring so they wear together!

Took her our mudding few months back with my oldest son and although I've washed it 4 times since, there is still mud everywhere!

We bought a travel trailer this year and have been camping a lot. Trying to see if my wife's Rav 4 will tow the jeep to bring it places. That's the downside of the trailer vs a motorhome - jeep is the 3rd wheel. Trying to figure that out.

Also been working on my golf game quite a bit. Shot my personal best 87 a few weeks back. Haven't replicated it since though haha.

Camper 1.jpg
Camper 2.jpg

Nice ! Maybe a Toy ( Jeep ) Hauler.

Nice ! Maybe a Toy ( Jeep ) Hauler.
lol - that would be sweet - but need a monster to haul my steel weighted CJ and this one fits nicely in my side gate RV access at home. :cool:

I see several a year of rigs that are more like a box truck / camper up front, then a big HD box trailer in the back for I’m thinking like some type of dirt track car probably on the way to the next race track. They look like an alternative to the big rig 18 wheeler hauler the big money racers use. Still way out of my budget.

I see several a year of rigs that are more like a box truck / camper up front, then a big HD box trailer in the back for I’m thinking like some type of dirt track car probably on the way to the next race track. They look like an alternative to the big rig 18 wheeler hauler the big money racers use. Still way out of my budget.
Ohhh - I have seen those too - they look pretty sweet.

Wife, myself, and our 3 medium large dogs fit well in the current one - just the poor jeep left out in the cold haha.

Maybe a 1 ton truck with tilt bed for the Jeep.

Flat tow the Jeep behind the camper

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

how do you go off road in that monstrosity 🥴
mall crawler camper, camp in Walmart parking lot

Just getting in without wheelie bars could flip it backwards

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks