Part search

Part search

7mmpoppy

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 cj7,258,tf 999,D300, D30, LS AMC 20, 2.5 lift, 32x11.50 at.
was given a pair of soft half doors. they are missing latches and I can't find any online. not sure of door maker, they look like the ones on pic of jeep on morris 4x4 site under CJ7 parts. hate using bungee cords on them.
just a rod frame w/skin, and a flat bar with a hole for latch.
anyone with an old pair of doors that will part with latches? Or know a site to buy from? thanks

really need a brand to go from, or at least pics of the doors

try 4wd.com

jarbidge, I would have to email images to u cause I cant figure out how to
upload them and post for u to see. or tell me how to get them to site.
could put on my facebook page? let me know. Im a bit new to the forum thing, but willing to learn how to do this stuff.

jarbidge, I would have to email images to u cause I cant figure out how to
upload them and post for u to see. or tell me how to get them to site.
could put on my facebook page? let me know. Im a bit new to the forum thing, but willing to learn how to do this stuff.
you have a free gallery account here, upload them there and then we can get them on the thread:chug:

I cant see how to upload my pics, what do I click on?

O.K got it! pics are in gallery under my name. thanks guys.

here is another. I can only insert one photo per post?
Now I'm just hav'n fun!

that uses a swing paddle type clousure

Yes like Baja said photo would help I have some latches and the mounting hardware. You can have them.
are yours a swing paddle type? where do we swap info so i can send shipping money? thanks

You live in N. Ca. you can have the doors and take the latches off I have the part that you bolt to the jeep so the door can close and latch.

Attachments

• IMG_0580.jpg
    IMG_0580.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0581.jpg
    IMG_0581.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 57
Looks like I would have to modify my doors to take latches, and not really any framework to do that. thank you for the offer though.
going to the coast next wkend and wife says hard top time so.........
I have a bit more time to find original set-up.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks