Status
Not open for further replies.
OEM windshield hinges

Chuck Bnvds

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1988 Jeep CJ-7
I would rather do business with someone on here versus eBay where you have zero idea. Does anyone have a set of OEM windshield hinges, preferably with the holes drilled and tapped for mirrors. Willing to pay appropriate money for ones in good shape that can be repainted and have good pivot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you tried to check the Marketplace on Facebook?

Yes, that and CL too. Plus several scrappers. There’s a few out there, but most look like in rough shape with lots of heavy corrosion and folks saying they’re good.

Don't know the price range you're looking for, but these are available brand new from numerous places like Quadratec for $60-$80. Rampage Products

There's also a set on eBay for $40. I know you said you preferred not to deal with unknown sellers, but I've bought from Dave before and can recommend him. Hinges on eBay

If you're looking for bare metal to re-paint, Omix offers them for about $35 each (select which side you need) Omix Hinges

That’s funny, just getting to read this and I did buy that exact set of hinges and funny, the hinges were frozen even though advertised as moving.

Just going to go with some very heavy high build primer on my original ones.

CJ submitted a new listing:

OEM windshield hinges - OEM windshield hinges

I would rather do business with someone on here versus eBay where you have zero idea. Does anyone have a set of OEM windshield hinges, preferably with the holes drilled and tapped for mirrors. Willing to pay appropriate money for ones in good shape that can be repainted and have good pivot.

Learn more about this listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks