Jeepsrule

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1984 CJ-7 Laredo (no modifications)
(straight -6) 258. Engine is original.
no major changes except tune up stuff
Manual - 5 speed (4x4)
I am really starting to work on my engine and would like as much information/feedback as possible.
The two yellow connectors next to the battery. I would like to buy the tool that reads/ scans them.

Has anyone hooked up a scan tool to these connectors?

Do you have any suggestions one a certain model scanner for the CJ7/84?

Much would be appreciated on any thoughts on this topic.

I am really starting to work on my engine and would like as much information/feedback as possible.
The two yellow connectors next to the battery. I would like to buy the tool that reads/ scans them.

Has anyone hooked up a scan tool to these connectors?

Do you have any suggestions one a certain model scanner for the CJ7/84?

Much would be appreciated on any thoughts on this topic.

Obdll is the system used 95 and up to?
Obdl is 92 I think to 94 and only on the 4.0 engine with fuel injection and was never used on the 4.2 motor afaik.

I don't think an obdi diagnostic tool will work to read a CJ7 computer. I could be wrong though. You would probably be better off doing a nutter bypass. The computer's used in cjs were for emissions garbage. Because it is carbuerated there are nota lot of sensors that will give you useful info on Your jeep.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks