Not a Jeep

Nice ride, but what does the sign say in front of the Chevy? Just curious, that's my nature.

Nice ride, but what does the sign say in front of the Chevy? Just curious, that's my nature.
It says - "Warning - High Surf Area!" :eek:

Sorry X- couldn't help it... :) BTW - When do you start getting estimates on damages and how long until you start rebuilding?

But lotsa fun !

My "other" ride :
Hey X - Do you have any mods to that thing? A co-worker has been waiting for a month for custom set of heads to arrive; they showed up on Thursday... Unfortunately, one was in perfect condition and one had a cooling fin broken completely off. :(

The only good thing about the day for him is that the company has already started making him a replacement and are going to put him at the front of the line. Still sucks though!

what part of texas i used to live in ingleside and aransas pass until after i got out of the navy nice harley all i have is a couple of kzs one is police bike others are parts and one harley an old 53 krm that was chopped in the early 70s
later
mike

what does the sign say in front of the Chevy?
Tow-Away Zone ! ! ! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I live very close to the beach and when we have special events the "hood" is overtaken with visitors looking for a place to park. Sides, on the "off peak" seasons it makes me feel impotant ...........

;)

CJ said:
Hey X - Do you have any mods to that thing?

Yes Sir, it does, and I have done them myself.

The "xhaust" pipes are Vance & Hines shortshots that came with baffles that made it loud enough to be heard from 4 blocks away.

I could not have that here on this small island, so I ordered and installed a quieter baffle system, now it is only annoying from a couple of blocks away.

I love riding down the beach and setting off car alarms with it ! ! !

I have installed a K & N high air flow air filter and made some "xtra" air chamber access areas, (holes :rolleyes:) in the air filter chamber.

I also have installed and programmed a fuel injector computer that compensates for the change from the factory xhausts to the high performance pipes.

Also, there are many cosmetic mods done, don't make it go faster faster, but makes it look good doing it ................

I describe it as a chicken neck throttle, when ya snap open the throttle it gives ya a chicken neck look trying to hold on !

:cool:

Photobucket is really a poor sport, they deleted some of my Harley slideshows too .............

HD5.jpg

HD1.jpg

And here is the handle bar controls in chrome :

toy2.jpg

:cool:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom