Newbie here

Greetings from Va!! Where are you in your CJ journey?

Sent from right here.......

Welcome, care to share a bit of information about your ride?

It's funny because when I retired this January 2020 and planning my itinerary for traveling for the whole year. Mr. COVID stopped everything and here I am now in my garage. :)

Yea my retirement hopefully is not to far in the future myself and hopefully this :dung: will be over so I can roll also Covid :biggun:

It's funny because when I retired this January 2020 and planning my itinerary for traveling for the whole year. Mr. COVID stopped everything and here I am now in my garage. :)

Well, that’s a bad deal on the travel stoppage...... but there are worse places to be than in your garage

Welcome aboard from Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't CJ post that the OP was a bot?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

You are correct sir - I remembered CJ’s post, but not the funky user names...... had to go back and look. This was one of em. Nuthin like chattin up a bot

You are correct sir - I remembered CJ’s post, but not the funky user names...... had to go back and look. This was one of em. Nuthin like chattin up a bot

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks